HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Default Community Notice Board Comments

Hey, can I suggest that the CNB is allowed for comments? I know people don't comments so much anymore, but still, just in case someone's have a question, it would be great for them to have the ability to do so?

Plus, I wish to comment the thread for events i posted there with a screenshot of the ongoing or ended event. It would be nice, I think?

Just a suggestion
    Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Community notice board are usually for events only whether they are on going or ended. There are people such as management or moderators etc that can comment so I dont think theres a real need for others to comment personally. If they do have any questions regarding the event most people would contact a manager and or the person who posted it in my experience anyway.

I'm not sure what you mean by the last bit though, do you mind explaining so I dont misunderstand?

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!
    Last edited by despect; 08-06-2018 at 06:07 PM.

Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I want to comment a screenshot of the on going or ended event. Just feels like a good documentation. Regardless, if you don't think it's a good idea, I'm okay 8D

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TinyFroggy View Post
    I want to comment a screenshot of the on going or ended event. Just feels like a good documentation. Regardless, if you don't think it's a good idea, I'm okay 8D
    I do quite like having screenshots of the event itself depending on whether theres a lot of people there or not.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A few years ago, Events Organisers had to post screenshots of the event and whether it was a success or not. They used to post another thread with the name something like "Isolation ~ SUCCESS" and it would have a little information about what happened/how the event went and a screenshot of it (usually of people saying Habbox.com).

Like this:

https://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=616498
    Like Ozad, Joe, TinyFroggy Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Yeah, that was what I wish to do in the comment section

But I don't think creating another thread for it would be a good idea since I don't wanna force this to be a must for all the organizers (they gonna hate me >.<).

So yeah. That's the idea.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    A few years ago, Events Organisers had to post screenshots of the event and whether it was a success or not. They used to post another thread with the name something like "Isolation ~ SUCCESS" and it would have a little information about what happened/how the event went and a screenshot of it (usually of people saying Habbox.com).

Like this:

https://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=616498
    I'm pretty sure I might be the green haired one behind the door

Could it not be possible to give access to events organisers to post comments in the thread if they wished - if that's not a thing already? That avoids lots of seemingly duplicated threads, but allows events to show how it's going/how it went.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I do quite like the idea of having more screenshots of events but it depends really on whether other events staff want to do it. It'd be kinda pointless if it was just one/two people posting screenshots and the others not. I also want to maybe put together some kind of scrap book with all screenshots so if people do want to take screenshots please feel free to send them to me or if you have any past ones send them over and I'll see what I can do!

Like TinyFroggy Liked