HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I remember a certain former member (account wiped) got details passed onto the Police... anyone else remember?
    moh? or the DJ who played duck duck chicken or what ever

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

@GoldenMerc;

Lee something I think. He was in my department at the time or shortly before but it was all hushed up.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I remember a certain former member (account wiped) got details passed onto the Police... anyone else remember?
    I do remember this!
    It was an interesting time!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    moh? or the DJ who played duck duck chicken or what ever
    @GoldenMerc;

Lee something I think. He was in my department at the time or shortly before but it was all hushed up.
    wasn't it :Technical or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    I do remember this!
    It was an interesting time!

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Definitely wasn't a one-off lol, get some pretty awful people on t'internet

Loads of memories over the many many many many many years obv, a lot of the best probably being during HxSS - the times people actually behaved of course! Much less fun when people try to spoil it, hoping this year is a fun friendly oneeeeee
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Randomly discovered Habbox in HxHD at a time it was all white with a Greek-ish thematic and I told em "making pixel art is cool isn't it" and then Elegance said "We have a department dedicated to the production of pixel art!!", made a HxF intro thread called "landing in a foreigner planet beep beep" and everything's changed since then!

A fair amount of my memories on Habbox was purely dedicated to the production of graphics lol how photoshop rat can somebody be?? I believe I only started to discuss things with the proper depth and confidence recently and, consequently, I write my history here every single day!

Indeed joining Summer Spectacular for the very first time (in both the games and the gfx productions) was amazing and it's clear that it brings to the whole game an interesting and unusual flame and "hype" from the team spirit and a healthy rivalry that Habbo needs lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Happy Birthday Habbox!

my favourite memories of this fansite is the friendships I gained from it, and also the skills I’ve gained such as customer service, looking after a team etc. But overall, friendship over plays it all, it’s was and still the only reason I log onto Habbo and Habbox is to chat with old friends

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Shipwrecked 2 isn't gonna happen Lewis, sequels are never as good as the originals. And I've got a job. I was practically glued to my computer for 2 weeks running that.

I loved the Hx Olympics. I was going to postpone that, thought the whole event would be a disaster but figured the mute probably wouldn't last too long. Lasted the whole event and then some more on top! I think it does show how the community is willing to adapt to different situations and was relieved how fun it turned out being. How strange that you teamed up with people you didn't know, I figured people would just team up with friends but it brought people together as well, how nice.

As for my own memories, just talking to people either in HxHD (light hearted conversation and banter) or the forum (debate, discussion, usually more serious) or Skype (mixture of both). There are a lot of varied, interesting and hilarious people at Habbox. Hours would sometimes fly by!

Happy birthday Habbox, hope you're all doing well in your lives

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackSpoons

Latest Awards:

I grew up with this site (obviously less so the past few years) but it was a lot of fun working with the RV Dep in my first few years here, and for a short time on the mod team (iirc). Although unfamiliar with most of the community now and most likely vice versa, it really is a gem of a place!

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Lindsey

Latest Awards:

Happy Birthday!

Oh I have way to many memories. Most I cannot share unfortunately. But Habbox has created friendships that I have for a lifetime.

My favourite would be the skype calls I had. & hanging out in the helpdesk.

Habbox was my first ever fansite when I was a little young DJ.
    Last edited by Lindsey; 02-07-2018 at 03:50 AM.

I'm not perfect but I'll keep trying.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast