HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Unhappy help getting into my account!

Hello all!

I had connected my Habbo to my Facebook, so I could login to it via that, but could also login via my e-mail if I wanted to. As of 2018 they have changed the login function for all users who linked it to their Facebook, so it can ONLY be logged in with Facebook and not with a regular e-mail anymore. My problem is that I had my Facebook perm deleted (not just de-activated) and it doesn't exist anymore, nor does Facebook allow you to open accounts back up with the same e-mail as a perm deleted one. I can only login to Habbo now with that Facebook, but it doesn't exist. I have e-mailed both Facebook and Habbo last month, but haven't heard back. Do you have any advice? Has this happened to someone else?

TY

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lill-MeeDK

Latest Awards:

Have you gotten some auto-emails back from Habbo?
    Be sure to answer those auto email, else Habbo will think its some kinda hackersomething - they need to be sure that its your account with you answering the questions in the auto email
    All the love. K.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I’m not 100% on this but is this when they introduced the Facebook app so your account is like 100% through there not Sulake at all?

With other apps (Spotify Instagram etc) you can usually recover via the email you put in there too, surely they wouldn’t have deleted that field?

Basically the only way to go would be to follow the stupid automated emails and hopefully get through to see if they can recover your account at all I hope you are able to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you both for the responses!

I did get the automated e-mail and I sent back all the right information, but it has been two weeks without a human response. I think they might be busy.

Also, I use to be able to sign in with my e-mail, even though it was linked with Facebook, but they've changed it now. I even try the password reset and nothing comes through to my e-mail. I had linked my Habbo to my Facebook just a conversation piece, and never actually logged in via the Facebook-Habbo login. Now it seems to have removed my e-mail as a login option and shifted to Facebook-only. I have had that account deleted for a few years, so it has never given me a problem with just signing in with the e-mail.

Also to make matters even more confusing, my Facebook's e-mail is the same as my actual e-mail. So let's say your e-mail was [email protected], you could make Habbo account tied to that. And you can make a second Habbo tied to a [email protected] Facebook account. So it is two different Habbos, two different login methods but one e-mail... very irritating.. The change must be recently since i've always logged in with my e-mail, and received Habbo newsletters. I don't receive them anymore.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dishbear View Post
    thank you both for the responses!

I did get the automated e-mail and I sent back all the right information, but it has been two weeks without a human response. I think they might be busy.

Also, I use to be able to sign in with my e-mail, even though it was linked with Facebook, but they've changed it now. I even try the password reset and nothing comes through to my e-mail. I had linked my Habbo to my Facebook just a conversation piece, and never actually logged in via the Facebook-Habbo login. Now it seems to have removed my e-mail as a login option and shifted to Facebook-only. I have had that account deleted for a few years, so it has never given me a problem with just signing in with the e-mail.

Also to make matters even more confusing, my Facebook's e-mail is the same as my actual e-mail. So let's say your e-mail was [email protected], you could make Habbo account tied to that. And you can make a second Habbo tied to a [email protected] Facebook account. So it is two different Habbos, two different login methods but one e-mail... very irritating.. The change must be recently since i've always logged in with my e-mail, and received Habbo newsletters. I don't receive them anymore.
    2 weeks sounds about right from what I heard recently, it can take ages for a reply and you probably won’t get a human until you kick up a fuss. I have some vague memory of them changing how the Facebook login worked but I can’t fully remember what and can’t find anything on Google at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It might be very hard to get your account back, although they changed the way it worked with Facebook, they also changed how someone with multiple ways to log in could actually log in.

Basically, before they changed to the Habbo we currently have, they opened ex.Habbo for a bit until they transitioned fully to the new Habbo. However, on the old Habbo (ex.Habbo) you could have had multiple ways to log into an account and you would receive a password reset email or whatever for each of those ways. When they changed it, this feature was removed so although you can log in multiple ways, there's only one email a password reset email would be sent to.

For example, I had a Gmail and a Hotmail account linked to my Habbo account - to the same Habbo account. If I go on password reset, put my Gmail in I get an email, if I put my Hotmail in I don't. So basically, you will pretty much need that Facebook to get into the account. Have you tried doing a password reset email for Facebook and seeing if one comes through? If it does then it's not permanently deleted (I found this out when my old email was hacked, the email got deleted years later and I managed to take control of my old Facebook again).

Thank you, yes I thought they had changed the login function
    When I do a PW reset for that deleted FB it says that "Sorry, we couldn't find an account associated with that e-mail" but if I go to register a new account with that e-mail it will say "The account associated with that e-mail has been disabled". I think I need Habbo Staff (if possible) to unlink the Facebook to it, then I will be able to login. The same e-mail for my facebook is the e-mail I used to sign up with the account so it is not a big deal and it should be obvious that both e-mails are the same that the Facebook was mine.

I have tried to e-mail Facebook and ask them to unlink the Habbo app from their side, and I had to fill out a appeal and even send a photo of my passport to prove it is my account, but I am unable to complete the form as it says it couldn't find an account linked to that e-mail for some strange reason, but in the registration it tells me that the account with that e-mail is disabled, so it is in their system's memory..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Keep us updated! Hope you get it all resolved soon x
    Like dishbear Liked

thanks! I didn't hear back from them so I sent them a second e-mail just now. If I am able to get this back then I hope I can offer advice for others, if they ever run into this problem. I have forwarded Facebook's e-mail to Habbo about my account being perm deleted and them basically telling me they have no way they can access or change anything on it from their side.