HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I've had a few dreams about playing and hosting events but mostly I have dreamed about the people and meeting up irl with people from here.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Deactivate!

Latest Awards:

I dream about rooms.. and then wake up and am like I NEED TO MAKE THIS ROOM!

Its a sign that we are all addicted
    Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

I dream about owning a pyramid built out of Thrones, somebody make my dream a reality.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TinyFroggy View Post
    Guys, I literally just woke up.

Okay. After a minute, I realized that I had a dream related to Habbo stuff. I was dreaming that I met a person in Habbo and he got this one cool badge display case showing "Habbo Fansite Owner" badge and it was by James (too shy to tag him). It was produce in 2017, so it's quite new and not even rare cause he can always make a new one. But I mean, I was thinking of the prospect in the future of how it could be worth when James doesn't play anymore and what on. So I was trying to buy it.

But I kinda think it happened in real life too. Just that in this dream it's the second time I found that guy and with a decided to get that badge display case from him.

I don't think that dream means anything because it changes to Armageddon scene after that, and yeah.

I think what it really means is that I'm playing too much Habbo, now. Lol. What do you think?
    That's funny OP because Guys, I literally just woke up.

Okay. After a minute, I realized that I had a dream related to Habbo stuff. I was dreaming that I met a person in Habbo and he got this one cool badge display case showing "Habbo Fansite Owner" badge and it was by James (too shy to tag him). It was produce in 2017, so it's quite new and not even rare cause he can always make a new one. But I mean, I was thinking of the prospect in the future of how it could be worth when James doesn't play anymore and what on. So I was trying to buy it.

But I kinda think it happened in real life too. Just that in this dream it's the second time I found that guy and with a decided to get that badge display case from him.

I don't think that dream means anything because it changes to Armageddon scene after that, and yeah.

I think what it really means is that I'm playing too much Habbo, now. Lol. What do you think?

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DAVID.A.P View Post
    I dream about rooms.. and then wake up and am like I NEED TO MAKE THIS ROOM!

Its a sign that we are all addicted
    No wonder you are good at building rooms! You were given inspiration before hand XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ozad View Post
    I dream about owning a pyramid built out of Thrones, somebody make my dream a reality.
    Keep on dreaming bro XD
    Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TinyFroggy View Post
    Keep on dreaming bro XD

Wow you're fired. (kiss)

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

in the past (talk about.... 4 years ago??) the habbo dreams would happen at least once a week, but still, they were mostly meaningless and vague dreams, just me (even though my avatar wouldn't be in a visible spot) roaming on different rooms as my brain would possibly be decoding the Habbo information directly into the permanent memory side of it and stuff

these days, I will, in 70% of the times, think about the people instead, oh yeah I will. the funny thing is: even when it is about the bestest friends I have, in its majority these dreams have always an unpleasing context, frequently guided by the social fears I carry within myself every single day lmao. like a fear of being not good enough for those I care about, who knows. like when a good friend of mine changes their mind out of the blue and answers me in a very disappointing and subdued way, as though somebody is paying them to stay there. Yeah, it is weird and half unreal. And then I wake up thinking "God I need to love myself more"

and @TinyFroggy your dreams are a spectacle!!!!
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 10-07-2018 at 07:10 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12