HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Goldcoins What Would You Do? Ends 27th June

One of the shows that I love so much is "What Would You Do?" hosted by John Quiñones. I love the concept of the series. It shows what people are truly like in the real world. Sometimes what they show gives us hope on humanity, but at times, they also break our heart.

Anyway, mostly what they show is about our moral and compassionate side. But this will not be asked for this competition since I can just watch those videos on Youtube. So, I basically want to know what would you do in someone else's shoes?
    And 'someone' is the Habbo Hotel Manager'
    (sunglasses)

What would you do, if you are going to be the Habbo Hotel Manager for one day?

The most creative answer will win 10c or two weeks forum VIP

Last edited by YellowBelli; 20-06-2018 at 01:24 PM.
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This competition is now open!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

I would mix things up have both the old Habbo and the new Habbo mixed together, so keep some of the new stuff but bring back some old Habbo such as Snowstorm (providing the top 10 badge again), fast food (for its badge too), the old rooftop. I would introduce more moderators and ambassadors that are online each time zone. I would also introduce something like by completing the talent track you get 20-50c free.
    Like TinyFroggy Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao I've seen these videos on YouTube, they're good!

I would release a rare never to be released again, perhaps something true to me so at least I put my stamp on running the hotel for the day. I would also play older games instead of all the automated ones for badges nowadays, I remember winning a Dino off Ludus back in the day for his Habbo Rugby game, so I might bring that back. I would also do a small sale in the Catalogue and allow teleports in the Market Place (they would be different by saying linking, unlinked, single and bundle etc.)

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Going along with what Cardigyna said,I would definitely like to bring back some old games. I've had many different accounts on Habbo throughout my life, so I remember how Habbo was 10+ years ago, and I would love to have it back that way.

Another thing I would do is host more staff events to have a sort of "Meet and Greet" of the actual Habbo staff since most people don't even know who the Habbo staff are, yet they are very important part of our experience on the game.

I would also try to change parts of the catalouge so that more items can be purchased with duckets. As someone who has never really had that many coins, I feel as though the game would be more fun if people had enough furniture to make rooms and hangout with their friends.

Finally, I would spread out the good word of Habbox & how their staff are so amazing

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

I would unban @iPoluted; so he can return to hosting, funding and building fab rooms for habbox events!
    Last edited by Ozad; 22-06-2018 at 12:56 AM.

Like TinyFroggy Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I totally would change all the public rooms around.
    So you try to enter one room and end up going into a completely different room.
    As for anything else. I’d probably bring him back HungryMonkey back to go steal from the rich and give to the poor.
    Like TinyFroggy Liked

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I'd bring back the old public rooms. They don't have to be the main public rooms but just hidden away somewhere for anyone who wants to go there.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!
    Like TinyFroggy Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Deactivate!

Latest Awards:

Bring back BB & SS.. Lock All Rooms In The Hotel & To Access Them They Would Have To Sign Up To Hx & HxForum (praise) Then They Can Go In Any Room They Wanted For The Day.. Id do a rare giveaway like back in the day the thrones were given away.. some cool furni that u get for entring a room & not just logging on.. I would also bring back the old public hallways because hide and seek in there was AMAZING!
    Like TinyFroggy Liked