HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Forum collectables

Would be a great feature to have something forum members can collect or achieve. I was thinking forum icons. Would give more of an incentive to want icons! More likely to purchase from shop, enter competitions and participate in events so we can add to our collection!

At the moment, when you win an icon it’ll disappear after x amount of time, and if its never relevant again then it might never be used again! I hate to think the designers time and effort to create them goes to waste.

Might be beyond capabilities.. but maybe it could be achieved by adding an “icon history” to profiles?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Any thoughts @Sho; @despect; @lawrawrrr; ?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

We do have lots and lots of awards which stay on your profile, many for specific events (Christmas, HxSS, etc) but also for posting articles, being here X amount of time, editing the wiki, all sorts of things
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I agree with Tom,
    There are tons of awards and achievements on the forum already.
    Maybe the forum team should be highlighting it more... so that those who are new members within a year or so, have the ability to see the achievements and awards highlighted in a post, etc.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I’ve never seen the awards tab before! So yes definitely needs highlighting or managing. After a quick look at that page I guess I need to request my awards.

I’m still all for a previous icon history or something though. Icons are more fun, frequent and less specific to habbox..
    Last edited by YellowBelli; 18-06-2018 at 04:38 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

as far as my capabilities go, we can't have an icon history without having all subscription history... and that would be a huge list for some people! Also it would just show our back end names (so like Flair [gprideflag] for me now) with the dates rather than like an image list of icons, cos we do it all through subscriptions unfortunately. Icons were always intended to be temporary/quick things.

The awards died out several years ago because they became more of a chore than anything! noone really wanted to "collect" them because we were just by default adding them for competitions and VIPs without thinking.

I was thinking about relaunching them, spoke about it at the beginning of the year I think - I had the same idea to turn them into collectables. We'd probably have to find a way to make them display on a postbit (that's the bit with your avatar) too right? But yeah I'm totally up for it if there's interest. Didn't really fancy putting in effort if there was no pick up

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I know you guys are busy with some events at the moment, but maybe we can revisit this idea later? i guess if anyone who reads this likes the idea of giving achievements a bit of love and attention then comment to let your voice be heard!! Like you say laura, only worth it if the community would like it too.
    Like lawrawrrr, Ozad Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I'll deffo keep it in mind!! with birthday and hxss a lot of effort will be going into tht though as you said haha

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I would like to see themed icons used more often. Like this year the Royal Baby Crown, Crown for Queens Birthday, Chinese New Year ETC haven't come out which is a shame. Also, no discounts on things like the St George's flag despite there being a world cup on!?

Thought for a while the icon/awards should be made into a separate staff role.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

get rid of icons please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast