HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New VIP Colour

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Default New VIP Colour

Helloooo... Thinking off it now I think it's stupid but a little suggestion seen as we currently have VIPs that go with skins mountains and universe.

How about one for the site skin which is mostly orange, so how about a VIP like the other 2 but this one orange fading as you go down it (forgot what it's called)

Idk if this makes sense...

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

here's a mockup!

my only thought is this skin is very like blocky whereas the other two are more gradient which is why i thought of a gradient VIP! I tried an outline on orange too but I don't like that

anyone got suggetions??

Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

I like the first one tbf, goes with the rest of them

Anyone else?

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    I like the first one tbf, goes with the rest of them

Anyone else?
    Yeah but my point is the VIP doesn’t match the skin whereas the other ones do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Yeah but my point is the VIP doesn’t match the skin whereas the other ones do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just think the block orange one isn't really that good, as you say I know it doesn't fit the skin but it fits in line with the rest of the VIPs

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

cameron446: is online now HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cameron446:

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    I just think the block orange one isn't really that good, as you say I know it doesn't fit the skin but it fits in line with the rest of the VIPs
    I agree with @lawrawrrr; this VIP does not go with any of the skins and does not look that good maybe a orange, blue and green gradient would look nice to go with the new habbox logo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We've had an outline VIP before which was nice, but that was just for the birthday! You can see it here though: https://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=836921

I'm not too sure about gradient VIPs, I think they're ok as special/not used often ones, but I don't think we need one to fit in with every skin!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Is VIP literally just a font colour and the vip forum ? Just checking as until yesterday i didnt know awards were a thing ��

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    We've had an outline VIP before which was nice, but that was just for the birthday! You can see it here though: https://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=836921

I'm not too sure about gradient VIPs, I think they're ok as special/not used often ones, but I don't think we need one to fit in with every skin!
    I liked that outline one but did it work? I can't even remember!

Quote Originally Posted by YellowBelli View Post
    Is VIP literally just a font colour and the vip forum ? Just checking as until yesterday i didnt know awards were a thing ��
    Yep! It can be more than just a colour (so we have some sparkly ones, some with icons on the end, some underlined etc) but most things are possible!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I liked that outline one but did it work? I can't even remember!

Yep! It can be more than just a colour (so we have some sparkly ones, some with icons on the end, some underlined etc) but most things are possible!!
    Yeah it did, I remember a few people having it!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast