HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noise

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I ask myself this question all the time whenever I'm at the library and people are talking. Seriously people: Libraries are quiet places built for reading, studying, and using computers - I don't want to hear you in my sanctuary.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

It depends on the situation -- like Mighty said, if you're in a library.. or a temple... or in a theater.. or any of these places where the silence is crucial so you can do the stuff we're supposed to do inside such places... and you talk louder than a whisper and visibly do ruin the focus of the people around you... YES, you're wronger than them, you're being an ass and you should be out! Those futile humans who probably never read a book with more then 20 pages in their entire lives and don't know how, sometimes, we can't do certain tasks without being silent AND lonely!

But, in case you're in a regular place and you feel annoyed out of other people's noises, enthusiasm and music from speakers, you're either unhealthily GRUMPY or one of those who think that have the complete right of complaining about what the other dudes are listening to just because you hate their fav songs, which also is a behavior the social media unconsciously try to develop on us because who knows man?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I don’t care too much when it comes to noise I’m good at blocking out unwanted noise especially when reading, sleeping, or watching something. The only part of our house that connects to another house is our bathroom which connects to our neighbours kitchen so we can occasionally hear kitcheny noises while in the bathroom around breakfast/dinner times but once we close the door we can’t hear them.

The only time I get annoyed really is when it’s after 11am on a ‘school night’ and some of the students that live on our street are having loud parties in their backyard. I don’t care if it’s inside as usually it’s muffled enough but when they’re in the garden screaming along to the music after 11pm in the week it’s hard to block out.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

tell him to shut up then lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If my neighbours are being consistently loud, then I do yell at them to shut up or **** off. Sometimes I even shout something like "Can you be a bit louder? I can still hear myself think." I bet they think I'm a right snarky ****, but they never respond and just continue with their noise. If I can hear them, they must be able to hear me, but it appears they even drown themselves out with their own noise.

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

my apartment is an old house that has been converted into 2 separate apartments, i moved in around 3 years ago, and the guy that was living downstairs was a well known drug dealer in town(and im talking hard stuff, not just your basic Devil' Lettuce) and up all hours of the night. so many cars in and out at all hours of the night, the polices were not stupid either, they knew exactly what was going on there.
    all in all he couldn't afford rent anymore and went bye bye, finally some piece and quite
    well shortly after that, my dad was also looking for another place, and not really thinking about it told him about the apartment under me that had been recently come available, (the reason i say "without thinking" is because im a single almost 30 year old male, i go out, party, bring friends over, sometimes the opposite sex . knowing my dad is right downstairs and can possible hear everything is a complete mood killer! lol, queue the loud music to drown out everything!)
    well all in all, he decided to move in.
    now im the one up all hours of the night, playing music loud, jumping around and just being a nuisance. since i work shift work im up at different times every week, im sure hes used to it by now, as that was the majority of my teen years.
    but oh how the tables have turned,
    although! ill be the first to start thumping on the floor to tell him to shut up down there, or send him a text message telling him to take his geriatric meds and get to sleep

we have an awesome relationship (praise)

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

I have a sibling like this, safe to say I moved out the first chance I got

I hate inconsiderate people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12