HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noise

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Noise

Does anyone else hate inconsiderate people in regards to noise?

One brother I have just doesn't seem to care how much noise he makes. From slamming doors shut to walking as though there's an army marching through the house, to banging pots and pans. It's like can't you have a bit of grace and close a door PROPERLY or put a pan down gently so you don't create an almighty racket?

It's always got to me but recently its reallyyyyyyyyy getting to me, which is the main reason why I now wanna move out lmao. Had enough of it. It goes right through me - same reason I hate walking alongside busy roads i can't stand the noise of cars going past fast. Horrible!

What about you do you have to put up with noise

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

i hate it when people make more noise than they need to. my flatmate is always banging doors and slamming pots about in the kitchen, which is awful to live with since i have phonophobia/ligyrophobia. rip

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

When I'm in my own flat I don't really care all too much how much noise I make because i typically have my music on

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Doesn't bother me, with music tho I'm probably louder than I need to be

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My neighbours are loud and inconsiderate and I'd love to knock on their door one day and punch them in the face.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Most of the noise I get (at night when other things are quiet) is foxes, they're nonces the lot of them
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I really hate noise like, full stop! Loud sudden noises are such an anxiety trigger and I hate them.

Generally I don’t mind living noises (walking around, doing things) at reasonable times cos you also make those noises and it’s not like... fair to get mad at that. It’s when it gets super late or it’s a super annoying noise that yes I get so angry!!

My neighbours bathroom light has an automated fan and that doesn’t go off like... ALL NIGHT it makes me so angry!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like LUCPIX Liked

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

sighh... my blood is boiling

tried to get an hour after work and neighbours, about my age, everythings WOAHHHH WOAHHHHH WOAHHH

**** OFF!!!!! why can't people talk at normal volume. i'm so close to screaming :@

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

My neighbours were terrible for noise when I lived with my parents. Day and night, I could hear their music and tv through the wall perfectly clear, as if in it was in my own room. It's so frustrating trying to sleep and having to listen to "Uptown Girl" on repeat. In the house I'm in now, I can hear my neighbours occasionally shutting the door or whatever else they do which is annoying but no where near as annoying as their dog yapping around 10pm some nights.

My brothers were quite bad when I lived with them too, slamming doors and shouting while playing the xbox. Nothing like being woke up by your brother screaming gibberish at randomers.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

been reading on this today cos i lost my shit with some other neighbours last night (ended up screaming out the window at the top of my lungs, in end the police came cos they were kicking off with one another at 3am) and misophonia is like an unbearable hatred of certain noises and sounds. i deffo have that with plates clanging, doors slamming!!!!!!! it drives me to the point of violence.

it's funny too cos like noise i cope with better than some i know, ie in Bombay (constant noise and chaos) it didn't bother me but someone clanging plates does. i feel as though they're doing it to irritate me when i know they're not but i cannot STAND it

i actually understand why people move to the countryside now to escape it all. no neighbours, peace and quiet x
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 25-06-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast