HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Default Ditch The Label Annual Bullying Survey 2018

So Ditch the Label has today issued the results for their 2018 bullying survey. It has found a rise in children who have experience of bullying turn to self-harming and developing mental health issues.

9,150 people aged 12-20 participated in the survey from all across the UK. The following question was the focus point and how it was answered is also stated below;

In the past 12-months and based on your own definition, what have been your experiences of bullying?
    I have been bullied - 22%
    I have witnessed bullying - 22%
    I have BULLIED SOMEBODY - 2%

I will leave you to read the rest of the report, which can be found here!

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I am SHOCKED and 100% sure that 22% is that low for witnessed AND been bullied. I would expect it much, much higher. Also the 2% have bullied... who would admit to bullying really? I would be surprised if that was the true number...................

Like Conor, Ozad Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

To be fair that is only for the past 12 months but yeah the figures are pretty low, especially considering you'd expect most of the people who participate in that sort of survey to be doing so because they're a bully victim
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +