HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Special passport arrangements between Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand

http://www.canzukinternational.com/2...-passport.html

Special passport arrangements between Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand

Sources from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office say talks are underway for easier movement

Quote Originally Posted by CANZUK
    After the UK government passed Brexit legislation which received royal assent this week, sources within the Foreign and Commonwealth Office have confirmed that new passport arrangements for Canada, Australia and New Zealand are “on the table”, including fast-tracked visas, easier entry to the UK and freer movement.

Speaking with the Daily Express, one Foreign and Commonwealth Office source stated:

“The subject has been raised at Commonwealth Heads of Government meetings and there’s now a sense that Brexit could turn the theoretical into reality. It certainly makes sense to have special arrangements when you consider how much more trade Britain is going to be doing with these countries in the future”.

Talks have centered around swifter border checks for citizens, with the option for a special emblem on all applicable passports.

Another source within the UK government stated:

“We are reviewing all options for a more integrated system of travel between these countries. The growing demand from the public, in general, is favourable and we are hoping to progress these plans, especially with new trade opportunities on the horizon”.
    Excellent news, I did post a while back on rumours about this but looks like something is coming of it.

I would be all for Freedom of Movement between Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand - which is exactly what we used to have when all four countries had the Imperial British passport allowing free movement over the Empire. Culturally we're all very similar, same in a political/legal sense too. I don't really regard Canadians, Australians and New Zealanders as 'foreigners'.

A blue passport with a Commonwealth emblem on it for easy travel to the other sides of the world. Sounds good to me.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 30-06-2018 at 09:31 PM.

Like Blance, Ozad Liked

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

A reminder of the huge public support for free movement between the four anglo Commonwealth realms.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Excellent news. I signed the CANZUK petition a while back. I'm in support of freer movement between these countries. I'm surprised that the UK is only 58% in favour. How will this work regarding the NHS? Our services are stretched enough as it is.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

not against this as such, but this really only serves to benefit the wealthier individual and is still worse than what we currently have.
    Like lawrawrrr Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I agree with Tom above there but I guess if it’s the option between nothing and this then at least there is SOME easier travel / working in other countries. I mean I’m not likely to visit any of those places myself but o know people who would probably love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk