HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blance View Post
    the whole 30 days i think i got 2c the entire time, i got lots of trees, and chocolate furni. (useless) and 1 day of hc, no bc they should have it where you earn something big on the last day if you collected everyday. thats 30 days of continuous hits they get on the habbo page, for what? some cheap prizes. a lot of that useless furni would be great.. if the furni recycler was still a thing.. lego_:S
    EYSSSS

does anyone remember the penguins from like christmas 07 where if you got all of them you got a special one?? I think I missed maybe 1 calendar door and lost it

yesss htese and you got a trophy: https://www.habboxwiki.com/Penguins

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

oh hells yeah i remember those @lawrawrrr; i had them all! but that was back in the day when i left and gave everything away, i hope they are with a nice collector now, not rotting in limbo.
    but yes i remember those, they were awesome! something different. i mean at the time i was like wtf am i going to do with 26 different penguins. now id love to have em all again.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    EYSSSS

does anyone remember the penguins from like christmas 07 where if you got all of them you got a special one?? I think I missed maybe 1 calendar door and lost it

yesss htese and you got a trophy: https://www.habboxwiki.com/Penguins
    omg yassss the penguins they were fab!! I got them all on one of my old accounts, pretty sure I sold the big iced penguin for creds while it was hot cuz I’m greedy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345