HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TinyFroggy View Post
    I'm glad you tried Habbox. Cause of that, we get to meet each other!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    hahah STAHP, Casanova :S

...though you are right

Like TinyFroggy Liked

Tokens

Habbox was the first and only fan site I joined way back in the day. None of the others really had the appeal that Habbox did back in the day.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I joined Habbox first then Habbox.net and sometime later Habborator.org, I helped out there for probably around 5 years. Yikes.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I remember that I was a member of some forum back in 2006, only because I remember they gave everyone free VIP for a week and I thought that was so cool. But that all I remember so I don't think I was a very active member especially since I don't even remember the name. It would have been a .com.au fansite but I don't even remember any of them!

But then I joined Habbox in 2011 when I returned and that's all I've ever been with!

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

I remember I was a member of a fan site that had a short name. But Habbox was my initial favorite place to hang out because if the help desk. Then I discovered it was a fansite after a couple months. I joined the forum in 2012 but I didn’t really know how to use it. Now flash forward to 2018 and this is still my favorite fansite.

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Habbox is the only fansite ive been staff at but way back when i first started habbo i used to always go to hffm events back on my bagey999 account but really all i were was an annoying teenager who used to send weird shout outs on the radio and just generally cause trouble. I even got perm banned on the forum after i said one of the dj looked chines but last year i managed to get it unbanned and were a few people still on there that remembered me. tbh don't think they would of even hired me couldn't see a 13 year old ruth djing. Actually my friend irl who got me to join habbo used to dj for habbohut and used to try and make me join but i didn't really like the fansite.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

My first fansite was YourHabbo. To me that has pretty much been the best fansite I've ever joined.

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

This one when @Jazzy; introduced me to fansites.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12