HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default *HELP* My display is too big for screen? Pic attached

I really don't know how to describe this but my display is too big for my screen.
    My bottom taskbar is halfway through the outline of my tv. the top right minimize & close is off the screen. I have no idea how to fix this?
    Running windows 10, With a tv connected via HDMI if that is any help?
    Its really annoying so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    I really don't know how to describe this but my display is too big for my screen.
    My bottom taskbar is halfway through the outline of my tv. the top right minimize & close is off the screen. I have no idea how to fix this?
    Running windows 10, With a tv connected via HDMI if that is any help?
    Its really annoying so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Aren't there on the TV's Menu any settings which suggest the possibility of panning or stretching the screen vertically/horizontally so you can make it show everything??

Consider changing the PC's resolution size while it is connected to the HDMI because the PC monitor-to-TV-Screen transition might have "confused" the pc a bit so it is basically reproducing the images as if it's on the default PC monitor and it is not using 100% of the potential of the HDMI?? If that makes sense

Like Jake Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    Aren't there on the TV's Menu any settings which suggest the possibility of panning or stretching the screen vertically/horizontally so you can make it show everything??

Consider changing the PC's resolution size while it is connected to the HDMI because the PC monitor-to-TV-Screen transition might have "confused" the pc a bit so it is basically reproducing the images as if it's on the default PC monitor and it is not using 100% of the potential of the HDMI?? If that makes sense
    Thankyou I shall have a look tomorrow and keep you updated. Never even thought of that tbh haha!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Yeah usually this is something to do with the monitor/TV settings, I would try adjusting the size via the monitor before messing about with pc settings.

I have the same issue when I use my TV as a monitor for my laptop, usually fixed by using the 'Q.VIEW' button on my remote, or often this can be 'function'.

Like Jake Liked