HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

not gonna lie, its really not that fun no more.
    (H)

A is offline Merry Christmas
    and all the best for 2021...
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bunnies!

Latest Awards:

Actually loving season five at the moment, seems to be really good actually. The releases that are coming out are good as well, such as todays new gun etc. Looking like it's going to be a good season, finally.

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

I Agree with IClimatic.
    So far i really enjoy this new season, i find the little things they've added, add that extra bit of fun it was maybe lacking before. like the golf course for instance, that place is amazing, get yourself a nice long range sniper, crouch down in the sand traps and pick people off. its a "new" area on the map so lots of people wanna go check it out, then they're yours for the taking! or the desert race track, always a good time getting a few buddies together and having an ultimate game of "Death Race". I also like the different sports you can play. get a basketball and shoot hoops, or play some golf, until you get picked off by me in the sand traps. lol

its just little things, but combined with something your already excited over like the updated map, outfits, guns, and other expected upgrades and gadgets. it brings another aspect of the game to the ones that have been playing a long time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not really feeling Season 5. The new gun this week isn't even really a new gun, it's the suppressed SMG without the suppressor. Mostly I only play 50 vs. 50 now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not too thrilled with Season 5 either. The explosives are just too much for my tastes tbh. Still playing and having fun though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

what do you guys think about the SMG's? reading on IGN tonight there is a whole article stating these SMG's are too much and making the game unfair. i dont mind at all personally, im getting the odd victory here and there now

Tokens
    Habbo
    Femq

Thought I'd join in on the bashing of Fortnite, the game has been bad for the past 4 seasons, uh it just seems to get worse and worse, it's a game where literally anything is possible and I'm not that into it anymore, uh it's more focused on Casual Players than good players, which puts me of it, regardless I know people enjoy the game and I can myself at times, but it's not something I can take serious anymore, uh I'm interested to see what they do with the next season, as it only seems to get worse.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Have to say, I went all in again for the latest season but I haven’t played since like week 2 and I got the doggie backpack... too many better games have come out to take my free time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12