HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Default FORTNITE - who’s excited for season 5??

Yo who plays Fortnite and is excited for Season 5??

I was talking with @RuthOnToast; about it earlier and after I thought it would be fun if we played some Habbox Squads if anyone’s interested? Could have cred prizes for most kills etc!

Like Blance Liked

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

we could host a habbox fortnite event that sounds like a good idea

yes i can't wait for more new stuff i want to try and actually get good at the game and unlock it all and maybe win for the first time

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

i was extremely excited to hear about the new season starting soon. i just recently bought a switch, and that was the first game i downloaded. ive been playing it a little here and there, but haven't had the time recently.
    however with this announcement about xbox one, and switch being cross-over compatible. im so ready!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blance View Post
    i was extremely excited to hear about the new season starting soon. i just recently bought a switch, and that was the first game i downloaded. ive been playing it a little here and there, but haven't had the time recently.
    however with this announcement about xbox one, and switch being cross-over compatible. im so ready!
    I’m playing on Switch too - you can play with friends on all other consoles too like Xbox and PC it’s only when you play alone (slash auto fill teams) does it do only switch players!

I’ve got my V bucks ready for Battle pass too!!

Like Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

Ahhhhhh @Sloths; We need to trade Friend Codes! for Switch!
    im at work right now for another 4 hours or so, and don't know it off the top of my head, but i shall definitely message you on Skype later with my code
    then we can play together! i was under the impression it was just xbox one and switch doing the cross platform, i didnt do too much research into it tho. regardless playstation needs to step their game up!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've played since Season 2, but am probably going to skip the Season 5 Battle Pass because I don't have time to grind over the next few months. That said, I would totally be up for some Habbox Squads. I play on PS4 — if you're on the same console, drop me your PSN and I'll add you.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Ahhhhhh @Sloths; We need to trade Friend Codes! for Switch!
    im at work right now for another 4 hours or so, and don't know it off the top of my head, but i shall definitely message you on Skype later with my code
    then we can play together! i was under the impression it was just xbox one and switch doing the cross platform, i didnt do too much research into it tho. regardless playstation needs to step their game up!
    Oh tbh I only play with Xbox players so you may be right, I was under the impression we could play with PC players too but I may be wrong. Yeah playstation are wrecking it for their users atm definitely.

Like Blance Liked

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

I've got it on my switch as well but i find it so much harder than on my ps4
    Like Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

i dont mind it in handheld mode, but i totally get that, PS4 controllers are just heavenly. the switch does feel comfortable, and if i played enough fortnite, id consider getting the pro controller. ive played a few games using it at a friends place. its really nice too. but i see at my local wal mart here in town there are wired pro controllers, for significantly less. might be something for me to look into for the future all us switch fortnite players should share friend codes and start a Habbox Fortnite Army

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

i dont mind it in handheld mode, but i totally get that, PS4 controllers are just heavenly. the switch does feel comfortable, and if i played enough fortnite, id consider getting the pro controller. ive played a few games using it at a friends place. its really nice too. but i see at my local wal mart here in town there are wired pro controllers, for significantly less. might be something for me to look into for the future all us switch fortnite players should share friend codes and start a Habbox Fortnite Army
    Oh yeah I never play it on handheld I always plug it into the big tv and I’ve got a bigger easier to hold controller for the joycons to go into (bulkier than the one that comes free) - totally easier to play. Interested to see what the gyro involves that they’ve added into S5 for switch.

Like Blance Liked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast