Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Habbo
    welldonemate
    Tokens
    View Awards

not gonna lie, its really not that fun no more.
    (H)

iClimatic is offline HabboxLive DJ (Bunnies) / Help Desk Staff / Events Organiser
    Habbo
    Bunnies!
    Tokens
    View Awards

Actually loving season five at the moment, seems to be really good actually. The releases that are coming out are good as well, such as todays new gun etc. Looking like it's going to be a good season, finally.

Blance is offline HabboxLive DJ (Alert)
    Forum Moderator
    Rare Values Staff
    Habbo
    blance.
    Tokens
    View Awards

I Agree with IClimatic.
    So far i really enjoy this new season, i find the little things they've added, add that extra bit of fun it was maybe lacking before. like the golf course for instance, that place is amazing, get yourself a nice long range sniper, crouch down in the sand traps and pick people off. its a "new" area on the map so lots of people wanna go check it out, then they're yours for the taking! or the desert race track, always a good time getting a few buddies together and having an ultimate game of "Death Race". I also like the different sports you can play. get a basketball and shoot hoops, or play some golf, until you get picked off by me in the sand traps. lol

its just little things, but combined with something your already excited over like the updated map, outfits, guns, and other expected upgrades and gadgets. it brings another aspect of the game to the ones that have been playing a long time.

Tokens
    View Awards

Not really feeling Season 5. The new gun this week isn't even really a new gun, it's the suppressed SMG without the suppressor. Mostly I only play 50 vs. 50 now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12