lawrawrrr is offline live long and suck it ☮
    General Manager

Tokens
    View Awards

Default Playing around with dragons

So as you probably know dragons are my fav furni on Habbo and I LOVE my full set so much! As I've had a bit of time off recently I was playing with a new concept of turning a dragon into a unicorn!

I used the base hair from the Habbo unicorn that already exists. I'm trying now to figure out how to do like a rainbow sheen on the scales but really struggling without making it look silly!

Not sure this is the best but wanted to share anyway. Probably going to do some alternative dragon colours too in this thread that I'd like to see!!

CC welcome
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 13-08-2018 at 07:48 PM.

Likes Joe, Sho, ExtraKen, Ozad, YellowBelli and 1 others liked this post

YellowBelli is offline Senior Recruitment Advisor / Competitions Manager / Articles Writer
    Tokens
    View Awards

I love this so much
    Likes lawrawrrr liked this post

TinyFroggy is offline Events Organiser / Competitions Staff
    Tokens
    View Awards

It looks great. But something is off, I'm not sure what XD

Anyway, I wonder what happens if the shell instead have the colorful colors, hurm...

LUCPIX is offline aRe YoU rEaDy To EnTeR a BrAnD nEw WoRlD? / PIAZZI ROCKS / Articles Staff / Graphics Designer
    Tokens
    View Awards

That one would spit fireworks instead of... fire!!!! It's an neat and creative crossing indeed!!!!

Being inelegant nitpicking here, the pattern of the colors from the hair and the horn is slightly different, specially because the hair is inspired by something that was pre-made - the hair got some peak of beautifully bright and darkened shades, while the horn has hues of different colors but with the same level lighting, you know?? And there are some invisible extra shades colors which are seen once we zoom the picture in, which kinda makes it feel like a JPG compression caused it haha

Although its not a biggie, might be convenient to appoint that, if Habbo turns out to release your dragon as a rare, they'd probably paint the colorful outer borders of the dragon 100% black, just to keep the pattern, as its a sort of law

Bring the rainbow sheen once its doneeeee and don't be afraid, buddy. This dragon has to happen
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 16-07-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Likes lawrawrrr liked this post