HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Habbox Summer Spectacular NEEDS YOU AS A LEADER!

It's that time of year again! The Habbox Summer Spectacular is returning SUPER soon... in just under a month! More will be revealed about our special theme and events for this year in the upcoming weeks!

If you don't know about HxSS then you're in for a treat! Four teams: red, blue, green and black BATTLE IT OUT to win the most points and THOUSANDS of credits in prizes!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to volunteer to LEAD one of these teams to victory! Team leaders get a little extra responsibility in helping run HxSS and keep teams motivated, get lotsa love from me and some special gifts to say thank you! All you have to do is be willing and available for most of the dates which are.... 10th to 19th August!

If you're interested, please PM me with your:

Username
    Preferred team
    Any limits to your availability (e.g. you work during the day, you're on holiday for half of it)
    Why you want to be a leader!

--------------

Successful leaders will be offered within the next week so if you're interested, get PMing!!
    Any prospective leader who applies will be GUARANTEED the team of their choice when registration opens.

--------------

If you'd like to discuss any questions or concerns you might have please message @despect; or @Sho; as I'm going to be away for the next few days!

Like ExtraKen Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Last chance to let us know if you're interested!!