HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Default Nostalgic Habbo Scenario

So basically you write a ''imagine its (date) and a short description of that nostalgic moment you had in habbo.

So mine is;

Imagine its June 2007, I emailed Habbo support attempting to get my account unbanned a few days ago, just finished school and going through emails, Jibbis just replied that they are willing to give an account that was banned until 2017 another chance (banned for scamming), I jump straight on the account! I am literally buzzing and going in every room picking up all my furniture into my hand and head over to my new main account and transfer all my furniture. that feeling was hell of a nice feeling!
    (H)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I can't remember when but when 0rca visited the Habbox helpdesk. I told her I had a MOD- account and she told me that wasn't possible. So I logged in and came into the room on it. Rolling perm ban. The original ban was until 2021.. which would only be 3 years away now lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake View Post
    So basically you write a ''imagine its (date) and a short description of that nostalgic moment you had in habbo.

So mine is;

Imagine its June 2007, I emailed Habbo support attempting to get my account unbanned a few days ago, just finished school and going through emails, Jibbis just replied that they are willing to give an account that was banned until 2017 another chance (banned for scamming), I jump straight on the account! I am literally buzzing and going in every room picking up all my furniture into my hand and head over to my new main account and transfer all my furniture. that feeling was hell of a nice feeling!
    what you scamming for

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Imagine its March 2010, you hear about a week long official Habbo staff event called Habwrecked that has terms and conditions stating: "through-out the campaign your account may be permanently banned and/or deleted from the service as a consequence of losing the game / failing to win". You sign up anyway in jest, with a lot to lose and end up getting accepted as one of the 16 'castaways'.

In this official event, hosted by ludus - the Assistant Hotel Manager at the time, you must spend your in-game time in a public room that is on spectator mode to everyone else but the 16 castaways. During this time you're not allowed to browse any other rooms or really 'engage' with the outside virtual world, failure to abide by the rules would see a strike placed against you. Day after day, I ended up logging on and going to this public room, of which was a last man standing kind of affair to ensure I was there when the 'lightning' calls happen or risk getting enough strikes that would see my user banned.

A few days in and the castaways start noticing the articles and the group page updates about this official campaign had suddenly stopped. We all (mostly) continue to follow the rules but it sure seemed like we had been left behind, event-wise. A few Habwrecked users decided to push their luck and go hang out in other rooms and saw that they were no longer receiving strikes upon the group page and that such system was no longer being updated. I soon learnt from this forum and Twitter that ludus had left Sulake... without passing the baton of the official event duties on to another staff member. So that was me, waiting like a right loonie in a public room for two extra days in fear of getting perm banned.

I'm pretty sure Bucho6 or Lost_Witness came in the public room to be like uh.. you guys can leave now.

Oh and those who were perm banned ended up being unbanned anyway..

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Imagine its 2018 and the Habbo staffs are active once more in hotel. Err. Can't really imagine it. I wish they were more active like they used to, tbh

Tokens
    Habbo
    A.

2005-ish? I chat with and receive a friend request from well-loved hobba DollEyes at the time. She hired me to work at her helpdesk, and I was over the moon with excitement. Fast forward a few years, and she becomes a Habbo staff and MOD. It felt awesome having MOD-DollEyes on my friends list! Will never forget that nice lady.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

It's 2009, I'm banned from playing Habbo at home but every Saturday me and my best friend go to the library to play for the free hour you get during the library.

Habbo are in the middle of a Childline campaign with loads of comps...we see a competition asking us to build a party room and I'm like YES let's do this!!

We spend our hour carefully stacking gifts to read "Childline" around the edge of the room, some stages and dance floors. While my BFF is finishing that, I'm putting down our treasured HC sofas (bought with proceeds from our Takeshi's castle which has been our fav thing to do usually), I CAREFULLY use my amazing stacking skills to put some sand down for a VIP area.... and then our time runs out

Over MSN later we're talking about extra things to put down, it's all very confusing as it's my room but she's building... how does that work? Well she finishes it anyway.

Not too long after it was the official choosing winners but it was 9pm and i COULDN'T BE ONLINE of course ((( so she was online on my account too so we were "both" in the room (see screenshot below, I've got a pink hat and shes the one on next to the fountain with a feather)

Anyway so she's messaging me away and OMG I ACTUALLY WON!? Can't actually get online thanks to my parents rules about social media and online games.... but I'm living vicariously through her messages!