Likes Likes:  0
    Habbo
    welldonemate
    Tokens
    View Awards

Default Nostalgic Habbo Scenario

So basically you write a ''imagine its (date) and a short description of that nostalgic moment you had in habbo.

So mine is;

Imagine its June 2007, I emailed Habbo support attempting to get my account unbanned a few days ago, just finished school and going through emails, Jibbis just replied that they are willing to give an account that was banned until 2017 another chance (banned for scamming), I jump straight on the account! I am literally buzzing and going in every room picking up all my furniture into my hand and head over to my new main account and transfer all my furniture. that feeling was hell of a nice feeling!
    (H)

Habbo
    Zak
    Tokens
    View Awards

I can't remember when but when 0rca visited the Habbox helpdesk. I told her I had a MOD- account and she told me that wasn't possible. So I logged in and came into the room on it. Rolling perm ban. The original ban was until 2021.. which would only be 3 years away now lol

Habbo
    e5
    Tokens
    View Awards

Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake View Post
    So basically you write a ''imagine its (date) and a short description of that nostalgic moment you had in habbo.

So mine is;

Imagine its June 2007, I emailed Habbo support attempting to get my account unbanned a few days ago, just finished school and going through emails, Jibbis just replied that they are willing to give an account that was banned until 2017 another chance (banned for scamming), I jump straight on the account! I am literally buzzing and going in every room picking up all my furniture into my hand and head over to my new main account and transfer all my furniture. that feeling was hell of a nice feeling!
    what you scamming for