HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Running

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Nah it's fine bc it all just cancels out, right? Maybe they weren't in your favour but they weren't detrimental to your health either thanks to the run. I reckon you're fine

Congrats though seriously!! God look at all us HxFers, nearly on page 3 of a thread about RUNNING and the majority of people saying "oh i prefer to be outside". Who'd have thought we'd become these people?
    Yeah not that I care too much I do more than enough exercise

Thanks, times have changed, we used to spent 15 hours a day on Habbo most popular thread in a while
    Like Empired Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I like to run but I don't do it often. Most I'll do is 2 miles or 20-30 minutes consecutive running in the gym. I try and cardio every Friday but have been lacking the motivation as of late.

Tokens

I was only running away from a huge rat, so now I take pest control with me. Just kidding
    Yes, a year ago I run 7miles marathon.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

okay i really need to put more effort into running, I've not really consistently ran yet

how is everyones running going if anyone has run recently?

I done a 15k obstacle course last weekend though which was stupidly fun (although I had to run like 10k drowned as it's a lot of water water slide was soooooo much fun though - steep slide into a meter of water at the bottom).. loooool soon as I finished though there was a donut stand I could not resist the fat **** life is the life for me

I bought some stuff off Amazon though like the arm band for phone and wireless earphones (which are shit as the volume control is at one side???? so when running its constantly being thrown about pulling the earphone out of your ear ffs) so I have no excuse not to go random runs now

I have a ton of races and obstacle courses coming up in the next few months though, and if I can get into consistently running 5k then up to 10k I'm going to sign up for a half marathon next year

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I hate running. I won't even run for a train.

I tried once for three miles after I'd been hit by a car and didn't have my bike to ride while it was being fixed, turns out the car damaged my ankle and I couldn't walk for three days after. I have never attempted again.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

I've done: 4 Full Marathons, 5 Half marathons, Countless 10kms & 5kms. I was training for a half marathon, but I will come back and reply to my post if I finish it.

So, If you have any questions the online running community is out there!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I walk a lot, but I rarely run. Although I would recommend the book What I Talk About When I Talk About Running to anyone who does.

"For me, running is both exercise and a metaphor. Running day after day, piling up the races, bit by bit I raise the bar, and by clearing each level I elevate myself. At least that’s why I’ve put in the effort day after day: to raise my own level. I’m no great runner, by any means. I’m at an ordinary – or perhaps more like mediocre – level. But that’s not the point. The point is whether or not I improved over yesterday. In long-distance running the only opponent you have to beat is yourself, the way you used to be."

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Been walking/running on daily basis before and after the work, always the same itinerary and, as consequence, the same commuting people and we have greeted so many times on the road that we probably crossed the getting acquainted line and we made a bond just by seeing ourselves 0.5 second a day, nodding and saying the portuguese equivalent of "yo"

Not sure how "serious" walkers/runners do it but I mainly exercise myself to give myself a time to think, mainly. Because.. you know when you are taking a shower and you literally find solutions for some of your supposedly "insoluble" problems and as a bonus you have some other ideas for anything you're working on? That's what I walk for, primarily, and maybe that's what all the unknown intuition and inspiration come from

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

I walk to and from work most days which is just over a mile each way. I can't stand running though

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I'm going for a walkathon this weekend! Yippee. After a long time XD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast