HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Running

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Default Running

Curious if anyone on HxF enjoys running?

whether it's 1k, 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, etc...
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 13-08-2018 at 09:19 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Yes, I started walking almost exactly 1 year ago and then been trying to run since April, for many reasons - the most important of them probably is because I really been missing getting totally exhausted

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Not my favourite but good cardio as an indicator of general health I reckon.

More into swimming/cycling myself tho

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wish I could run! I’m too underweight, i’d collapse in a ball after even a small jog...

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

I used to be a big runner in High School. I was on the Track & Field Team. Long Jump, Triple Jump, Hurdles, & 100m Dash. but thats the extent of my running abilities.
    that was also 10 years ago now. Not to mention im a smoker, (and Canadian.. which means legal weed! lol) and was back then too.
    i enjoy getting out on my rollerblades/ inline skates tho. been doing that for like 20 years! now getting into tricks and jumps, spins and flips.
    i go out everyday for at least 2 hours or more. get my daily cardio and exercise in thats for sure. i love it!

if you love to run, swim, bike, rollerblade, or anything physically active, never quit.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    Yes, I started walking almost exactly 1 year ago and then been trying to run since April, for many reasons - the most important of them probably is because I really been missing getting totally exhausted
    What kind of distance do you run? do HIIT or long distance running that'll exhaust you

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Not my favourite but good cardio as an indicator of general health I reckon.

More into swimming/cycling myself tho
    I need to learn to swim rip

See I wouldn't mind cycling but I don't really know many people who do it, and I know how annoyed I get at cyclists when I'm driving

Quote Originally Posted by Blance View Post
    I used to be a big runner in High School. I was on the Track & Field Team. Long Jump, Triple Jump, Hurdles, & 100m Dash. but thats the extent of my running abilities.
    that was also 10 years ago now. Not to mention im a smoker, (and Canadian.. which means legal weed! lol) and was back then too.
    i enjoy getting out on my rollerblades/ inline skates tho. been doing that for like 20 years! now getting into tricks and jumps, spins and flips.
    i go out everyday for at least 2 hours or more. get my daily cardio and exercise in thats for sure. i love it!

if you love to run, swim, bike, rollerblade, or anything physically active, never quit.
    I never used to love staying active (I sat indoors playing games for like the last 15 years...) but have acquired a new love for it this year and hate being indoors now lmao

Quote Originally Posted by YellowBelli View Post
    I wish I could run! I’m too underweight, i’d collapse in a ball after even a small jog...
    Bulk up

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I run while playing sports, but not as a sport in itself
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish
    I need to learn to swim rip

See I wouldn't mind cycling but I don't really know many people who do it, and I know how annoyed I get at cyclists when I'm driving
    omg you should really learn to swim!! its such a useful thing i think plus its so enjoyable

cycling you can do solo, just get a road bike find a nice off-road route thats not too rough and explore. me and my mate are going on a ride tomorrow, possibly get the train to wales or somewhere to do. best way to explore is cycling

bike + kit + helmet set you back like £200 if u got bike from gumtree or w.e

me cycling Greek mountains last summer

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 20-07-2018 at 08:51 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    omg you should really learn to swim!! its such a useful thing i think plus its so enjoyable

cycling you can do solo, just get a road bike find a nice off-road route thats not too rough and explore. me and my mate are going on a ride tomorrow, possibly get the train to wales or somewhere to do. best way to explore is cycling

bike + kit + helmet set you back like £200 if u got bike from gumtree or w.e

me cycling Greek mountains last summer

Yeah I'm going to learn later this year if I have time, I wouldn't really go swimming though but it would aid in other stuff I'm doing

I can't do anything solo i can't stand doing stuff alone, definitely need to do it with friends, can run to explore

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

something I keep meaning to do tbh but never wanted to do it outright also the paths in portsmouth are rank
    did cardio during my last year at uni to prep for "rl" running so it wasnt an absolute arse when i got to it but never happened when i moved back home everything very interrupted so i declined a bit
    intend to go to back to the gym for a month or two then get into it just as the weather gets shit which will be nice
    live near a bunch of farmland now too so can just go through that instead which is a bit nicer

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast