Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    lawrawrrr's Avatar
    lawrawrrr is offline live long and suck it ☮
    General Manager

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11,330
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr
    Tokens
    31,043
    View Awards

    Question VIP suggestions needed!!

    HELLO everyone!!

    With the recent release of the successful DISNEY VIP and recent mountains/universe/birthday VIPs you've seen some new ideas we can bring to the forum VIP styles.

    As HxSS is coming up we're thinking of the next kind of VIP that will be coming. As you can see, the theme for HxSS is FANTASY so I was personally thinking something related to that, or the Unicorn who's the main HxSS guide/mascot?





    But I wanted to see if anyone here had ideas of what they'd like to see and I can recreate it!

    GO CRAZY with your suggestions and I'll try to make ANYTHING a reality




    Likes cameron446: liked this post

  2. #2
    Blance's Avatar
    Blance is offline HabboxLive DJ (Alert)
    Forum Moderator
    Rare Values Staff
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    136
    Habbo
    blance.
    Tokens
    747
    View Awards

    Default

    I Really like the unicorn. i think it would look great as a VIP forum icon, or a special LTD kinda Icon.
    then all of the team mascots as VIP icons so we can represent our teams

    maybe even something like to do with the Elements [Fire, Water, Earth, Wind] coincided with each team,
    or different forum name colors [like the summer heatwave but all corresponding to each team]

    I love this btw
    Likes YellowBelli, cameron446: liked this post

  3. #3
    FlyingJesus's Avatar
    FlyingJesus is online now Events Manager
    Articles Manager
    Graphics Designer

    Room Builder

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sunny Worthing
    Posts
    22,673
    Tokens
    31,232
    View Awards

    Default

    If a unicorn can be done that'll be fab as it's less DIVISIVE than team ones, or even just like a unicorn horn unless that would look too phallic
    | TWITTER |



  4. #4
    lawrawrrr's Avatar
    lawrawrrr is offline live long and suck it ☮
    General Manager

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11,330
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr
    Tokens
    31,043
    View Awards

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blance View Post
    I Really like the unicorn. i think it would look great as a VIP forum icon, or a special LTD kinda Icon.
    then all of the team mascots as VIP icons so we can represent our teams

    maybe even something like to do with the Elements [Fire, Water, Earth, Wind] coincided with each team,
    or different forum name colors [like the summer heatwave but all corresponding to each team]

    I love this btw
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    If a unicorn can be done that'll be fab as it's less DIVISIVE than team ones, or even just like a unicorn horn unless that would look too phallic
    We'll definitely be doing icons of all the mascots so rest assured! This is more about the colour or font or style of the name itself?

    We've had alternating team colours before, it doesn't look that great IMO but if people like it I'll bring it back!

    Let's try FJ's idea!!





  5. #5
    YellowBelli's Avatar
    YellowBelli is offline Habbox Ambassador / Competitions Manager
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    275
    Tokens
    686
    View Awards

    Default

    Lombardic lettering would look cool, more medieval but still has that fantasy storytime kind of feel.

    Could the lettering be arced at all? Like a rainbow? in rainbow colours of course :} and a pot of gold icon hehe
    Or.... as if the name has magically changed into another colour or font, so could transition with sparkles or something?

    If we were going down the team route, a fire themed one for red team,a black sparkly one with some fairy wing icons , blue faded out with a splash water icon for blue... no idea for green haha, I have vines in my head for some reason.
    For the unicorn, could white lettering with black outlines and an outline of a unicorns head on the end?

    I'm too new to all this VIP stuff, so I'm unsure of what's doable! But if i could have my username any way possible... to do with unicorns... I'd have simple sparkly name in a pretty font, and have a small running unicorn icon. It would look like my username is in the sparkle dust of the running unicorn ^_^




    Omg I also love the "Once upon a time.." style, with a big storybook first letter. I can't remember the technical name for that and cba to google it lol xxxx

    p.s completely unrelated to the theme, but in the near future could I have a barbie themed VIP hahaha <3
    Last edited by YellowBelli; 27-07-2018 at 08:00 PM.
    Likes Blance, lawrawrrr liked this post

  6. #6
    FlyingJesus's Avatar
    FlyingJesus is online now Events Manager
    Articles Manager
    Graphics Designer

    Room Builder

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sunny Worthing
    Posts
    22,673
    Tokens
    31,232
    View Awards

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus
    Send me nudes
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Let's try FJ's idea!!
    I agree.


    Quote Originally Posted by YellowBelli View Post
    Omg I also love the "Once upon a time.." style, with a big storybook first letter. I can't remember the technical name for that and cba to google it lol xxxx
    Illumination, would be fab but would also require someone making custom letters for the entire alphabet so it could be added for each user
    | TWITTER |



  7. #7
    YellowBelli's Avatar
    YellowBelli is offline Habbox Ambassador / Competitions Manager
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    275
    Tokens
    686
    View Awards

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I agree.




    Illumination, would be fab but would also require someone making custom letters for the entire alphabet so it could be added for each user
    Well if there’s an easy way or a shortcut..

  8. #8
    lawrawrrr's Avatar
    lawrawrrr is offline live long and suck it ☮
    General Manager

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    11,330
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr
    Tokens
    31,043
    View Awards

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowBelli View Post
    Lombardic lettering would look cool, more medieval but still has that fantasy storytime kind of feel.

    Could the lettering be arced at all? Like a rainbow? in rainbow colours of course :} and a pot of gold icon hehe
    Or.... as if the name has magically changed into another colour or font, so could transition with sparkles or something?

    If we were going down the team route, a fire themed one for red team,a black sparkly one with some fairy wing icons , blue faded out with a splash water icon for blue... no idea for green haha, I have vines in my head for some reason.
    For the unicorn, could white lettering with black outlines and an outline of a unicorns head on the end?

    I'm too new to all this VIP stuff, so I'm unsure of what's doable! But if i could have my username any way possible... to do with unicorns... I'd have simple sparkly name in a pretty font, and have a small running unicorn icon. It would look like my username is in the sparkle dust of the running unicorn ^_^




    Omg I also love the "Once upon a time.." style, with a big storybook first letter. I can't remember the technical name for that and cba to google it lol xxxx

    p.s completely unrelated to the theme, but in the near future could I have a barbie themed VIP hahaha <3
    I love all of these ideas: the first few seem quite hard (possible Iím sure) but I actually LOVE the storybook idea and I will definitely look at if we can do it!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




    Likes YellowBelli, cameron446: liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO