HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Default What are your favourite HxSS memories?

Not long now until HxSS is here again! Some of you will be experiencing it for the first time, but many here have been around for a few of them so I'd like to know what your favourite (positive please...) memories of past tournaments are

Did you make a lifelong friend? Did you win an event that you've never been any good at? Maybe you even fell in love, who knows?
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

I've been here for 2 years but only joined (and made graphics for) the last year's HxSS - but there are some very cool things that happened on it, indeed!

1. - The whole team-coop-together-supportive thing, ignites life back to the game. It's nothing but awesome to come back from work/walking and notice there's some hot event happening lol
    2. - I was the person that won last year's first event's first round (Majority Rules) which made me believe for a short amount of time I would be in an advantageous position
    3. - Hanging out on Coffee House/Theater while Habboxstarz was happening
    4. - HXSS's badge ))))))
    5. - @Timmy.hi2

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

winning then like a month of posts being wiped so i never got my tokens

actually maybe i did i cant remember
    2012 was my favourite

in a non ironic way my favourite thing has always been the poor queues, throwback to that one skynus did in like 2014 with the steampunk theme which was like 2 tiles long and garbage lmao
    Last edited by dbgtz; 31-07-2018 at 09:23 PM.
    Like lawrawrrr Liked

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Lauras queues in 2017!

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    in a non ironic way my favourite thing has always been the poor queues, throwback to that one skynus did in like 2014 with the steampunk theme which was like 2 tiles long and garbage lmao
    Must admit, for me things going horribly wrong is often the best and most hilarious part as long as you don't have people kicking up a real stink and attacking someone over it, that's obv less fun
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

towards the end of hxss 2013 when red team were so far ahead they'd given up on being competitive. last 2-3 days was just red team and blue team helping each other out instead of competing. it was nice cos they had so much more active players than us so the first week and a bit was stressful to try to get points!!! also managed to win best team leader because i was lit the only active leader lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ozzinator

Latest Awards:

I can't remember what year it was exactly but it was when Red was still around. I was Head DJ and my 90's/00's weekly show during HxSS was really popular. I was getting around 30 listeners every friday and it was the first time I'd ever reached that amount of listeners. That HxSS has been my best moment in my entire Habbox career.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

probably developing an addiction to habbo for a week or two, got so many points as a result, ended up listening to habboxlive on my **** mobile just to get more points, then inseriosity finding out and ripping me for it for years to come....... also i think that was around the time me mattg and bethy did a radio show that a very small group of people heard and frankly it will never happen again but it was the best thing ever

also seeing alex3213 and inseriosity shouting comps so much was jokes. i miss those days HMMMMMMMMM