HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default To buy a Habbo 18 Rare Furni (Throne) or not..

..That is the question?

75c & 75d hmmm
    Like Ozad Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Already down to 81 in MP from 85-90 earlier, can't honestly see it having a long shelf life as an expensive item - it doesn't really GO with much, and it won't be particularly rare considering Habbowidgets shows 96 people as having bought one but I'm not listed despite buying it like 5 hours ago, so presumably a lot more have got it than that
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah I got one, but i think I’ll save the rest of my credits for tokyo rares/clothes.

Still cant believe they done a giveaway and gave it to a master ambassador haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

I personally am not a fan. [although i am guilty of being one of those 96 people who purchased it] i would have rather the miniature hotel to the 2018 throne, something new that glorifies the old "golden years" not a cheap looking, overly priced sad attempt at a reinvented throne. yeah not a fan. although i do have speculations and high hope this might boost the value of the original throne, but that too is iffy. condsidering the addition of the other previous thrones did not inflate the original throne that much. ... did i mention im not a fan?... " but oooooohhh shiny!" "Ca-ching" (rolleyes)

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Also voted for the hotel miniature ^

Didnt stop me from buying 10x thrones rip me

Like Blance Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Default The Anniversary Throne

Hi. Anyone have any predictions on the 18th anniversary throne? Not sure to sell all before they are out of catalogue (after flipping) or to hold them. It looks hideous tbh, in comparison to the real throne.

moderator alert Thread merged by Sloths (Moderator) as they are about the same topic.
    Last edited by Sloths; 31-07-2018 at 11:45 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I want one but I’m not spending that much on it, I can’t see it gaining value any time soon imo

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I reaaaally don't love the look of them but I have bought 2, one for investment and one for a comp I don't think they'll go up to current throne levels like some people predicted but I do think they will go above 75c, so worth it if it pays off..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I'd aim to buy an original throne. I always dreamed of owning a throne on Habbo when I was ickle. It's almost end game in terms of furniture when you do

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    I'd aim to buy an original throne. I always dreamed of owning a throne on Habbo when I was ickle. It's almost end game in terms of furniture when you do
    That was my goal ever since i was a tyke playing in '04. the throne was always the epitomy of the rich class black in the day, and when i came back and finally got one, that was my thought too! "Now what" but i have decided on collecting all of the "old school" habbo rares. of all colors, shapes and sizes. parasols, fountains, elephants, etc. the nostalgia factor is through the roof! check it out sometime. i'm sure you'd appreciate it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast