HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Don't worry about it. If employees are missing their deadlines without punishment there's no comeback for you.
    it's funny cos they still fully blame me even though they literally delayed it

THANK GOD i'M LEAVING

Like FlyingJesus Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

I went to a workshop today about "Financial Literacy" well I learned 1. I will never have a credit card/loans 2. I will have to write a prenup before I get married because in my state if I were to divorce my spouse all our assess ill be split in half. So . . . No . . . I would need something in writing before I get into a serious relationship.

Another thing I learned is if you are on the waitlist for a course that is full and there is a spot but you leave halfway, then you are basically dropped from the list.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by .:TaylorSwift: View Post
    I went to a workshop today about "Financial Literacy" well I learned 1. I will never have a credit card/loans 2. I will have to write a prenup before I get married because in my state if I were to divorce my spouse all our assess ill be split in half. So . . . No . . . I would need something in writing before I get into a serious relationship.

Another thing I learned is if you are on the waitlist for a course that is full and there is a spot but you leave halfway, then you are basically dropped from the list.
    1) There's nothing wrong with having a credit card if you're financially responsible, if anything it helps you out by improving your credit rating.
    1.1) You're going to get a mortgage at some point unless your family is rich
    2) Pointless unless you have stupid money tbh
    2.1) Your partner might be a lot richer than you so you'd stand to gain money

I don't get the other statement, if you're on a waiting list and you leave, you're dropped from the list? That makes sense no, you've left?! huh

Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    I don't get the other statement, if you're on a waiting list and you leave, you're dropped from the list? That makes sense no, you've left?! huh
    I was #2 on the list. There was one open spot in the class. The girl who was #1 on the waitlist left the class halfway and when we did roll call again I basically took her spot and now she is dropped from the waitlist for not showing up.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

today I learned the habbox articles have "primary" categories I had no idea I work with WP every day and have never seen this

Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Today I learned, when two people have huge ego, things will almost never get back like usual.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Impacts,?!

Latest Awards:

Today I learned that a baby really can sleep 12 hours straight...I'm sure this will never happen again though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hannahpig View Post
    Today I learned that a baby really can sleep 12 hours straight...I'm sure this will never happen again though.
    how many of those hours did you sleep for

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Impacts,?!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    how many of those hours did you sleep for
    10 glorious hours! Feel like a new woman! Although I'm up late now soooooooo haha

Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

That I will cut a connection with a girl I thought was my friend. She made plans w me but never showed. I never got a call or message. (praise).

Oh I also found out all the Net Costs that I would have to pay out of pocket when I transfer to a 4 Year University. So, since $ is the real deal I'll need to ask parents what they will help me pay. I have 2 options: 1 school costs $7k a year BUT out of all the medical schools I've been looking for stats no one was accepted from that school. The other option cost around 10/11k? a year but it includes research opportunities which medical schools want to see from applicants. This will be a very long conversation coming up w/ parents.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast