HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    PrettyLoven

Red face Now Trending.........

Do you follow fashion trends?
    If so what trend what is your favorite trend? It can be a new current trend or an old trend.
    What fashion style do you want to see making a come back? What is your least favorite trend? If you could create a trend what would it be?

You don't need to answer all of these questions: )

I don't like the unicorn trend. I am sorry but unicorns are overrated. I wish frogs were trending. I like frogs

Meet Elley and His Dancing Friends!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What precisely is the unicorn trend? Are people strapping horns to their heads? My least favourite trend is the 'sagging pants' trend, where people would wear their trousers or jeans below the waist. I think it looks awful. Sadly it's like the only fashion trend that ever caught on in the UK. My wish is that Britain will develop some half-decent male fashion. The male departments in most high street clothing stores are so boring. Half the time I end up buying something from the female area, or I have to hunt down some one-off fashionable place in the city. A fashion item I wouldn't mind seeing come back around are creepers shoes. There are some good places to buy them online, but you don't really see them around anymore. I think they balance a nice line between formal and fashionable. But I feel like as soon as something becomes a trend, it slowly becomes ordinary and uninteresting. I think the most interesting outfits defy usual trends.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

guys shorts i'm really liking at the moment.... for years we've had to put up with long and baggy shorts down to knees but now its acceptable to wear small shorts which is the POINT in wearing shorts

mens swimwear also improved a lot likewise but still absurdly long. i switched back to speedos a few years back cos i was sick of sitting around and trying to swim in baggy boardshorts, and having a tan that began at my knees. dumb american trend.

also liking loud t-shirts at the moment a lot, suits the weather back home atm

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I hate the cropped everything trend. Explain to me why everything needs to be cut off at the midriff? Give me well fitting clothes.

ON THE OTHER HAND primark blouses which I usually live in they've made so much longer so now they fully reach the thighs, its ridiculous

bring back sensibly fitting clothes again

Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I think jumpsuit is underrated. And those sport pants fashion should stop. Lol.