HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    @FlyingJesus; I'm sure these women choose to wear them in the same way they get to choose their husbands (who are often their cousins), choose when and where to go out and choose what to spend. Living in a total fantasy land.
    That's entirely NOT the point. The point is that we shouldn't ban things just because you don't like them - obviously I don't agree with things going the other way and having people forced to wear certain things either. If that happens, then the perpetrators should be punished accordingly, rather than installing a countrywide dress code. That's just putting a plaster on a broken knee
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Some developments on this today.

The Tory Chairman, Brandon Lewis MP, has launched an investigation into Johnson's comments in what is being seen as an attempt by enemies of Boris to potentially remove the whip from him - which would mean he couldn't stand in a leadership election. Given how high the stakes now are, all this has done is bring the chance of a leadership challenge forward. We know also from the polling I posted earlier that the public believe it should be *outright* banned, which is a step further than Boris. This can only help him on the path to the leadership.

As a card carrying Tory, I would like him to challenge and replace the PM asap.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    That's entirely NOT the point. The point is that we shouldn't ban things just because you don't like them - obviously I don't agree with things going the other way and having people forced to wear certain things either. If that happens, then the perpetrators should be punished accordingly, rather than installing a countrywide dress code. That's just putting a plaster on a broken knee
    You've just made that up. As a society we already have rules and dress codes that we abide by. It is illegal in Britain to commit acts of public nudity, whilst it is illegal in certain scenarios to wear a mask. You also cannot go into a bank wearing a balaclava or a motorcycle helmet over your head. These rules and expectations already exist, and we quite plainly as a country *do* ban things because we don't like them. We didn't like industry polluting our rivers so we banned it. We've banned/did ban certain films of a graphic nature. We ban all sorts of things because we find them socially unacceptable.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 09-08-2018 at 01:22 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol at the Kay Burley interview. That was an awful comparison

Also the burka is weird. I don't like not being able to see people's faces. I don't mind if it was banned tbh like in public places etc. Trouble is isn't it to do with stopping men being tempted by their beauty or something? so if it is banned in public then it's a bit pointless to wear it anywhere else? Might as well just fully ban it..

Also the burka postbox joke is a classic I bet a large percentage of people that complained have never worn a burka in their lives
    Last edited by Stephen; 09-08-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Polluting rivers is the same as wearing a hat, ok
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

You act like this guy thinks outside what Breitbart and leave.eu tells him to.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

dont care virgin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12