HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Netflix

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Default Netflix

Hello everyone

I was wondering how many people had Netflix? and what shows people were watching/recommendations?

I'm a big fan of documentaries and history (not great content for these on Netflix if I'm honest).

Below are a few series I gave a try and really enjoyed
    • Final Space
    • Big Mouth
    • Plebs

What about you??

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

I personally don't have an account since I still think its more advantageous to watch the things via alternative ways other than streaming

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

i use netflix quite a bit actually, that and youtube. maybe some movie streaming sites but thats about it.

ive been really getting into Ozark lately, keeps me intrigued! thats hard to do! and second season starts the end of this month.

but i always tell people to watch "The Almighty Johnsons" i watched that show when it first came out and i loved it! and since its been on netflix at least another dozen times.

i like alot of horror tv shows and such too. something a little darker... so if you haven't checked out Hannibal (and can stand the gore) check it out too!
    (poop)(poop)(poop)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I only get Netflix when they offer me a free month, but my favoruite TV shows are...

Fargo
    Breaking Bad
    Mr. Robot
    Game of Thrones
    Peaky Blinders
    Better Call Saul
    House of Cards (Season 1 and 2)
    Peep Show

As for documentaries, I generally enjoy anything from Werner Herzog or Louis Theroux, and of course the Attenborough nature programmes.

Three I recommend specifically are Grizzly Man, Senna, and Project Nim. They've all stuck with me to some degree, especially Grizzly Man. It's all about Timothy Treadwell, who was a staunch environmentalist and bear enthusiast. He spent entire summers living amongst bears in a National Park in Alaska, before he and his girlfriend were killed by one. Treadwell was himself a filmmaker, and shot hundreds of hours of footage around these bears. He's a very interesting personality, clearly very passionate, but sometimes blindly so. Herzog takes the footage and examines his character. It's very engrossing in the way its constructed. I always love his narration in his thick German accent. Here's a clip from another of his documentaries that I found compelling.

Pretty much anything with Louis Theroux is worth watching. So much so, it's difficult to single out particular documentaries. He did a three part series recently on the dark side of LA called 'LA Stories,' and another last year called 'Dark States.' His documentaries filmed for BBC Two and typically very good. I really like 'Miami Mega Jail' and the one he did on Ohio’s State Psychiatric Hospitals called 'By Reason of Insanity.' He also compiled a list of his favourite documentaries quite recently which is worth a gander (they're all specially on iPlayer for the time being).
    Last edited by Neversoft; 13-08-2018 at 06:12 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Atypical season two is out today!

Like Blance Liked

cameron446: is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cameron446:

Latest Awards:

Default Netflix

Iron Fist season 2 is out

Tokens
    Habbo
    Narnat,

Latest Awards:

I have Netflix I have a few programmes on the go just now

• Breaking Bad
    • Once upon a time (Recommended if you like Disney)
    • Prison Break (Watching for the third time)

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

stranger things
    archer
    how to get away with murder

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I don't get why people pay to watch from netflix since basically there's a lot of source to watch from free. Maybe I'm just stingy. Well, most probably cause I don't watch movies/series a lot XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast