HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

cameron446: is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

Default What has been your best highlight of The Habbox Summer Spectacular 2018?

I have really enjoyed all the events hosted and how many times we have had djs doing on air comps, thank you everyone for making this year FANTASTIC

Tokens
    Habbo
    Deactivate!

Latest Awards:

The Team Bonding...

The Events(Not DP Though..)

The Air Comps

The New Friends Iv Made!
    Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The childhood obesity levels raising as children has stopped their summer holidays to play HxSS is my personal favourite thing about HxSS this year. xo

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I ACTUALLY WON SOME EVENTS THAT WERENT RUTHS DANGER POD!!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Well the worst part of it all is the font formatting of those first two posts........ come on chaps we're better than that

4real though it's been a truly amazing HxSS this year, I've usually enjoyed the tournaments as a whole but every year there have been things that ruined it - people being horrible and abusive largely, or attempting/succeeding in cheating and making a mockery of the entire system - but this year we haven't had that. With the exception of a few individual trolls here and there (and a couple of very minor hiccoughs), everyone has been friendly and even the team banter hasn't been aggressive.
    NEVER before in all my years have I got to the end of HxSS and though "awww no" instead of "FINALLY". For me the best part wasn't a single moment, it was the entirety of the tournament and the spirit with which near enough everyone got into it. It's mushy and makes me sound like a hippy, but there's been a lot of love and goodwill through it even among rivals.
    Thank you everyone who's made this a really fab couple of weeks

#heretolose
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Think i just agree with flyingjesus the whole Hxss this year has been amazing this year and its been a pleasure hosting lots for you all with no trouble or drama and all the lovely team spirit just everyone whos gotten involved has been lovely.

But i think my highlight is being able to dj for my fan club ran by my biggest fan @Samantha;. But really i've gotten far more confidence on air over this hxss i used to get so nervous speaking on air but now im happy to go on air and talk.
    Last edited by RuthOnToast; 20-08-2018 at 01:32 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Well the worst part of it all is the font formatting of those first two posts........ come on chaps we're better than that

4real though it's been a truly amazing HxSS this year, I've usually enjoyed the tournaments as a whole but every year there have been things that ruined it - people being horrible and abusive largely, or attempting/succeeding in cheating and making a mockery of the entire system - but this year we haven't had that. With the exception of a few individual trolls here and there (and a couple of very minor hiccoughs), everyone has been friendly and even the team banter hasn't been aggressive.
    NEVER before in all my years have I got to the end of HxSS and though "awww no" instead of "FINALLY". For me the best part wasn't a single moment, it was the entirety of the tournament and the spirit with which near enough everyone got into it. It's mushy and makes me sound like a hippy, but there's been a lot of love and goodwill through it even among rivals.
    Thank you everyone who's made this a really fab couple of weeks

#heretolose
    Why does this give me The Grinch vibes where his heart grew three sizes

but o/t yes I loved that other than a bit of banter here and there, there wasn’t really any bullying of other teams or trolls or anything! I didn’t get on as much as I would’ve liked but every time I was on the community was pumping (or in dj Toasts words ‘poppin’ @RuthOnToast; ) and lovely no matter what team they’re on. Also as green wasn’t winning this year I got cheered on by more than just my team ahahaha that was nice!

Like lawrawrrr Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

The team spirit and most importantly all the times I won a reasonably difficult skill-oriented event and at least two Habbos did **** something of the kind "has he WON"

And the worst (recurring) highlight:
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 29-08-2018 at 09:47 PM.