HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Great experience for my first hxss, many thanks to everyone involved in making it happen!

and to all of the participants of course, it couldn't have happened without you.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Done a bit of adding up and stufffffffff, we had a total of ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FOUR events and thirty different people hosting, really bloody good effort all round! If each event hour cost just 12c (4 rounds of 3c I guess) that would be 2000 credits already, and I know for a fact that there were many many many higher prizes given out I can't say for sure but I reckon that what with higher prizes/faster rounds there was almost certainly around 3000c given out among the hosts.

Still 1250c to go out in terms of the team prizes, plus all the rare furni for the top 10 overall scorers, which is about another 2000 I think. Then add in whatever prizes some of the DJs gave out... we've farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr exceeded our estimate of 5000c by my calculations Absolutely insane coinage, and massive thank you to everyone who's contributed to that too
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

didn't get to catch much to this year's hxss
    Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

it was so much fun doing it! I found it by doing it, their was more reason to participate in events and competitions. I mean I'm not saying normal Habbo events are bad or anything but I am saying that with the HXSS we had a lot more people in the events doing it therefore it was more of a fun challenge to come out on top and having people cheer you on, usually it may be just for your friends. But with this you had most of your team supporting, the chats in skype were good too. We should all do more of this stuff often.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Ok, there're not too many materials in my baggage of experiences to make comparisons (in my 2 years of account it is the third time I am doing some kind of participation to HxSS: in the first year [Vegas-themed] it was only all about a single GFX production and, in 2017, I didn't follow it up 'til its closure) but, yes, aint questionable, the degree of relevance on this latest one.

The event itself always represents the highest of the highest peak of Habbox levels of activity (at least when it comes to in-client activities!) as default but, important to note, something different and very special happened this year. If we're allowed to borrow the "Fantasia" thematic of this year's HxSS, it pretty much aligned with the legend of the phoenix haha, the moment when some of the new members (or old newcomers, why not?) have gotten together whilst they were returning to forum one by one and brought a different air of novelty to the whole thing instead of being just a very select group of players without any kind of hope that already have a pre-formed type of clique, the perfect ingredient to provoke the intimidating, the stressful and the null, if that makes any sense.

Instead, what we've got on these 10 days was the needed and healthy fight against people from different teams, the POINT HUNGER but also the unpredictable vibe and enthusiasm from people who were doing things for the very first time, talk about the anxiety from their very first DJing and also the first time some of them (me included) hosted an event for a fansite and, man, that was great. A successful event, indeed! Not sure if I'll ever be able to explain what's made it different, but it's definitely destroyed at least 2 evil theories about the future of the community and, now that it's ended, it's potentially bringing back a lost flame with some members that, though might be a bit clueless about how things work, I'm sure will be a very important fraction of Habbox's future in the next few months, or even years, who knows?? Did I say a ton??? Woo Viva HXSS
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 27-08-2018 at 12:19 AM.

Like FlyingJesus Liked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12