HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I wonder if all classrooms in Spain are like this? They look so archaic.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

It’s a bit full on BRITISH AAAAAH for my personal tastes but it’s nice to see the room a bit less dull than it obviously was before!!! Makes it more fun to learn!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    I wonder if all classrooms in Spain are like this? They look so archaic.
    I suppose it is what you are used to. My school was a 1950s building and we still had all original wooden desks in the science labs with roll down blackboards that were original. The school I work at I can tell from the building is a 1970s one, tbh at least it's light + airy.

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    It’s a bit full on BRITISH AAAAAH for my personal tastes but it’s nice to see the room a bit less dull than it obviously was before!!! Makes it more fun to learn!
    Haha I had to keep British theme because it is English lessons and the academy logo etc is all Union Jacks. Not that I am complaining.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I suppose it is what you are used to. My school was a 1950s building and we still had all original wooden desks in the science labs with roll down blackboards that were original. The school I work at I can tell from the building is a 1970s one, tbh at least it's light + airy.
    Yeah. A lot of schools I've seen in the past 10 years are brightly coloured and exquisitely decorated. Most have smart boards, a few still have whiteboards. I haven't seen a blackboard in years.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    @Joe;

Here's my classroom. It was PLAIN with nothing when I arrived, nearly done now. Aiming to put a poster up (pop art style) of the Queen on the front wall, will start putting up kids work too, and may get some LED strip lights around the black board for the evening classes so can have red/blue/white.

You definitely made the best of a bad situation, not the nicest and colourful of classrooms but you’ve definitely made it a lot more fun to learn in, I’d say. Love the idea of the Queen pop art, that’d be lovely. And enjoy your blackboard - that’s a very rare sight nowadays. Looks great mate.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Woot woot. I just found this post and I did the same like you! I go back and forth. I always try to make sure every students speak even the one that their classmates said never talk to any teacher at all, previously. It must have been the new teachers'vibe!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12