despect is offline Assistant General Manager (Community)
    Tokens
    View Awards

Default Revamped Recruitment Manager role & applications!

Helloooo!

So you guys wanted change to the recruitment department? Well, changes are here!

For a while now I had lost direction with the department and I hold my hands up and say that was totally my fault but after recent feedback it gave me the kick up the bottom and there's a more clear direction to the department now, I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback and ideas, it really did help.

Anyway, firstly, I'd like to kick off by letting you know our recent update. We've introduced a new "Buddy system" which means all new staff members will be assigned to a another staff member where they will be befriended and shown the ropes of how to be Habbox staff, encouraged to post around on the forum, attend events and generally get involved with everything Habbox!

Now, I know what you're thinking, what's different about the recruitment manager role? Well here's the revised role of the Recruitment Manager:

- Lead and/or assist in staff bonding activities such as group skype calls, discussions, online games, staff events/tournaments etc.
    - Assist (General) Management on the promotion and or marketing of each department
    - Assign appropriate buddies to staff trialists/new staff members (timezone compatible!)
    - Stay in regular contact with all Managers to ensure they have the help they need in regards to recruitment
    - Be aware of recruitment stats across Habbox to identify successful departments and areas that need a helping hand.
    Do you think you can do the role justice? Well all you need to do is PM myself by clicking here with the following application:

Habbo Name:
    Timezone:
    What do you think you can bring to the department/role?:
    What events do you think Habbox can do to bring in more interest to become staff?:
    Anything else you feel is relevant that could help you get the role?:
    Applications will close Thursday 20th September 23:59 BST.

Best of luck!

J x

Likes cameron446:, ExtraKen liked this post

despect is offline Assistant General Manager (Community)
    Tokens
    View Awards

Not too long for you to get your applications in!

Likes Cadigyna liked this post