HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Default Percy Jackson / Rick Riordan books?

I know they’re essentially kids books but I’m enjoying them so much right now! I’ve read the 5 books in the Percy Jackson series and I’m now on the third book in the second series The Heroes of Olympus. It’s definitely fueling my Greek myths addiction right now!

Does anyone else else like these books? Even if just as a kid

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zealoux

Latest Awards:

I haven’t read them, but my brother, who doesn’t really read much was obsessed with all of his stuff. It broadened his knowledge of Greek mythology so much. It was very much out of character for him to go away and do more research based off it, but he could probably tell you anything you wanted to know about Greek mythology all because of those books.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

That series definitely deserves a reread. Let's see-- Lightning Thief was the book I randomly chose, 2012-ish, as a way of getting in touch with any type of reading methods that did not include comic books since I was still pretty much ADDICTED to Donald Duck's and stuff like that, something that needs to be revised (but not abolished) these days

I start reading Percy Jackson because of my random need of imagining stuff rather than seeing the images on each page and, since we are NEVER doing it with flying colors in the first attempts, Percy Jackson didn't seem to be a lot of fun and attractive at the time

Now, six years and hundreds of read novels later, it certainly needs another shot since my head is def more ready for it??