HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Oldest in the family

So... my Grandad who is in a home nearby (but is much better for it now and health wise has improved) turns 88 next week. Considering back at the start of 2018 I thought he wouldn't last more than a couple of months from the decline he had, I am very happy - and like I said, his health has improved in the home. He's being well taken care of.

And so it got me remembering my great-grandmothers who both died within weeks of one another when I was aged 11, aged 89 and 92. I remember at the time when they were alive, I used to think "Wow they are SO old" it was kind of hard to comprehend.

Anyway, they were the oldest ever that I know of in the family and were pretty impressive ages if you ask me. I was very lucky to have met and known my great grandmothers, and at age 25 now I am very lucky I think to have 3 grandparents still here - aged 88, 83 and 83.

So a couple of questions;

- How old are you now and how old are your grandparents?

- Who was the oldest person in your family that you know of and what age did they reach/are they?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I am 27. My grandad passed away last year. He was 87. I'm not actually sure how old my grandma is because she never likes to tell anybody, but she is in her 80s, a little younger than my grandad was. I don't know about my mother's side. I am not in contact with them, but I believe they are in their late 70s/early 80s. The oldest in my extended family is my uncle's father, who is 94.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 12-09-2018 at 11:01 PM.

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

I'm 22, on my dads side my granddad passed away last week at 87 my grandma all i know is shes in her 80s. On my mums side my grandad turn 90 this year but hes really ill so probably and my grandma is 92.

So my grandma is the oldest that i know of my great grandma passed away a few days before my mum were born and i think my other great grandparents had passed away before i were born but then my mum were 35 when she had me. It's nice to be able to have them around but over the past summer both my granddads have been on hospital just slowly getting worst and worst. Not to be morbid or anything but thats what happens when you get old.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I am 22, my dad's parents are alive at 82 and 88. They're in pretty good health too both physically and mentally they can both drive etc. And all of their brothers and sisters are also still alive.
    My mum's parents died long before I was born when my mum was 13 and they were 41 and 45. And all except one of their brothers and sisters have passed too but they lived until their 70s.

The oldest who is still alive and also the oldest i know is my grandpa's brother who is 92.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

i'm 25 the oldest family member is my grans brother who is 93! my gran died 10 years ago at 71. her husband was late 70's when he died in 2015. my other grandad died aged 71 2014. gran was a smoker and grandads were smokers and drinkers so that's why they were quite young. my grandad who died at 71 was an alcoholic and had multiple heart attacks before he died. I have one gran alive I think she's around 70, also a smoker but she's in alright health from what I know.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Narnat,

Latest Awards:

I'm 23. The oldest person in my family was my Nan, she reached 102!

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I am 23
    grandparents is a mix as my mums dad died when he was like 40 and my mums mum died when she was 70 or so, but on my dads side both grandparents are still kicking strong in their early 80s and their parents 3/4 made it into their 90s with I think the oldest being 96/97
    basically hoping ive inherited my dads side

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm 24.

Only ever had one grandparent, my nanny (my mum's mum) who died in 2011 at the age of 83! I can't remember if my nan was the youngest or oldest of her siblings, she had 6 siblings I think and all of them are alive apart from one (weirdly enough, my nan died on 2nd August 2011, and her brother died on 2nd August 2016 - my nanny wouldn't let him have his own day, that was her all over haha).

I believe the oldest in the family at the moment is my dad's brother (my uncle) who is 83/84.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk