HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Habbox Fashion Week(end) - win rare clothes!!

*Strike a pose*

It's that time again where all the supermodels are out in full force around the world and making us all feel FAT AND UGLY (it's not fair is it)!

With all the new clothes on Habbo over the last few years it's pretty easy to become a fashionista, even without paying a premium for HC! And IRL... there's so many shops and online stores you can find that perfect dress, bag, top or socks!

To celebrate London Fashion Week (starting tomorrow!) the Forum and Comps Department have teamed up to bring you a themed weekend of fun fun fun!

Firstly, we have for sale three new icons on the forum! A Red-Soled Shoe, a genuine Rirkin bag and a Runway Camera all ready to spruce up your profile!

Buy them for 100 tokens from the forum shop!

---

We also have a bunch of events and competitions for you, all with HABBO CLOTHES as prizes (how super fun themed is that??)!

---

The lovely @YellowBelli; has a wonderful competition to win a HEART DRESS!

The FORUM DEPARTMENT will be hosting a clothing scavenger hunt to win a MEOW SUIT!

YOUR FAVOURITE shitty events host (aka ME) will be doing TWO hours of Cozzie Change on Saturday (from 5pm BST)!

Then from 9pm, DJ FIRE will be live on Habbox.com for a special FASHION CATWALK and bangin' radio show where everyone can show off their favourite outfits, which will be followed by a VOTE, with the winner bagging a month of HC!

MEANWHILE, ON THE FORUM!

There are DOUBLE TOKENS in the Life, Love and Looks forum all weekend until Monday at 23:59! You will get 10 tokens for EVERY post in there, plus 50 if you make a thread... time to get stocking up!

The top poster over the long weekend will also win a BUNNY HAT (you have to have at least one post in the LLL forum to qualify!)

We hope you enjoy our little mini themed weekend!
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 15-09-2018 at 08:01 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Win a Rare Heart Dress!

Click here to find out how & enter!
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Don't forget to get posting! You can win a bunny hat for being the top poster over the weekend!

Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Cozzie Change kicks off NOW!! Get ur butts online x

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

HABBOX's FIRST FASHION SHOW IS NOW OPEN!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Thanks everyone who came to show off your best outfits last night! I made u a gif to celebrate x

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Evening all! Thanks to everyone who took part in our fashion week activites!!! We hope you enjoyed our first lil forum themed weekend, let us know what you thought and if you'd like to see it again (with a diff theme of course!)

I'm happy to announce the following winners...

Forum scavenger hunt (thanks to @Sloths; for organising this!)

Meow suit: @Ekelektra;

Top poster

Bunny hat: @lucyecc;

Please contact me for your prizes when I see you online! I'm going away for a few days now but will be back at the weekend to deliver!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

... and congratulations to @FlyingJesus; for winning “Design my Wedding Dress”.

Poke me when I’m online, and I’ll give you my dress.....