HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Favourite / least favourite designers?

So as it's habbox fashion weekend I thought I'd KICK THINGS OFF with a thread asking you about your favourite and least favourite high-end designers!!

I have to be a total basic **** for a minute because Louboutin shoes are SO GORGEOUS! I absolutely adore the ones with spikes on, although I'd definitely murder my ankles if I did have them.

As for clothing designers, I'm not super into high end fashion fashion but when I was a kid I was obsessed with ANYTHING Burberry (such a chav, I know).

I really HATE on the other hand everything from Moschino!! It's all a bit... kid and toylike, with their stupid phone cases and Hello Kitty lines and stupid bright colours. Also when I was in primary school someone had a Moschino belt (I'm sure it was a knock off) and they used to go around showing it off every non uniform day. It's just a bit too like.. HERE'S A LOGO LOGOS ARE GOOD WORDS ARE TOTALLY WORTH THOUSANDS BUY IT grr

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I don't wear *any* high-end designers and most of my clothes are River Island, Burton, Topman... but I do love Adidas stuff.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A lot of high end stuff is a bit hit and miss for me. Some pieces I will really adore, then I'll go to look at the rest of the collection and be underwhelmed. Chanel, for example, I think have some really ugly clothes on the whole, but very occasionally I will see something I really love, not that I would ever pay £2,000 for an item of clothing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Gareth Pugh all day every day (well up to like 2016 anyway)

My inner goth screams out

But for things you could genuinely wear out and about it's all about Missoni knitwear, just wish I could afford it

Love a good cloak
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Gareth Pugh all day every day (well up to like 2016 anyway)

My inner goth screams out

But for things you could genuinely wear out and about it's all about Missoni knitwear, just wish I could afford it

Love a good cloak

yeah I would wear the inner goth too, I like dressing black.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I'm not very fashionable myself but I love to follow fashions shows and red carpet looks! I would buy dresses all the time if I had an occassion to wear them. Instead I have a lot of inspiration boards where I collect dresses I like.

My favourite designers are probably Camilla:

Reem Acra

and Jenny Packham

As for least favourite... Moschino and Gucci. I don't like very flashy and blingy stuff or when brands are like plastered all over.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ekelektra View Post
    I'm not very fashionable myself but I love to follow fashions shows and red carpet looks! I would buy dresses all the time if I had an occassion to wear them. Instead I have a lot of inspiration boards where I collect dresses I like.

My favourite designers are probably Camilla:

Reem Acra

and Jenny Packham

As for least favourite... Moschino and Gucci. I don't like very flashy and blingy stuff or when brands are like plastered all over.
    Wow.. those dresses are gorgeous? that middle one I literally adore

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Clarks shoes are the best!