HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Thanks for this Laura.

I shall be putting in a request.

Could we confirm that posting data from this request could not be used to compromise accounts? Thinking of the security of our users.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Thanks for this Laura.

I shall be putting in a request.

Could we confirm that posting data from this request could not be used to compromise accounts? Thinking of the security of our users.
    It’s up to individuals what they share!

I wouldn’t recommend sharing the entire zip file as your account could be compromised (it contains security questions, emails, transactions) but we can’t take accountability for the consequences of what people post!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    It’s up to individuals what they share!

I wouldn’t recommend sharing the entire zip file as your account could be compromised (it contains security questions, emails, transactions) but we can’t take accountability for the consequences of what people post!
    Yes but we could advise them against posting sensitive information and remove anything that could be used maliciously

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Yes but we could advise them against posting sensitive information and remove anything that could be used maliciously
    The zip file that comes through is literally 100s of individual CSV files, I don’t really know how someone would upload them all to the forum unless they first put them on Dropbox or something - at that point hopefully they’d see “profile_zak_security_questions” and NOT upload that file!

I’ll make sure the mod team is aware of this thread as people start posting things just to see if anything dodgy or identifying is there but we physically CAN’T check through 10000s of attachments and if something is uploaded or shared, we can’t take responsibility for that. I think it’s one of the first rules (on mobile or is check) - it would be a legal quagmire for us!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

The zip file that comes through is literally 100s of individual CSV files, I don’t really know how someone would upload them all to the forum unless they first put them on Dropbox or something - at that point hopefully they’d see “profile_zak_security_questions” and NOT upload that file!

I’ll make sure the mod team is aware of this thread as people start posting things just to see if anything dodgy or identifying is there but we physically CAN’T check through 10000s of attachments and if something is uploaded or shared, we can’t take responsibility for that. I think it’s one of the first rules (on mobile or is check) - it would be a legal quagmire for us!!!

I think there has been a misunderstanding. I wasn't talking about the whole file just snippets that people could post (e.g. security questions)

Taking your post for example

• I've traded 14,463 "articles"
    • I've spent 18,551 credits and 12,150 diamonds
    • I've spent 546 credits in marketplace tax
    • I've bought 6,457c in the MP and sold 7,417c
    • I've only been muted once!
    • I've bought credits 49 times
    • Visited 7,457 rooms
    • Sent 15,328 lines of chat (since 15/03/2018 at 09:50)
    • Logged in 2782 times
    • I've actually spent a LOT less on Habbo than I thought! I mean I've bought gift cards and things separately but I've spent under £500 over the 6 years this report covers!

Could any of that information be used to compromise your account? (I have no idea)

Like you said the best thing is to make the forum moderators aware and if they deem it unsuitable to remove it and notify the team.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I think there has been a misunderstanding. I wasn't talking about the whole file just snippets that people could post (e.g. security questions)

Taking your post for example

• I've traded 14,463 "articles"
    • I've spent 18,551 credits and 12,150 diamonds
    • I've spent 546 credits in marketplace tax
    • I've bought 6,457c in the MP and sold 7,417c
    • I've only been muted once!
    • I've bought credits 49 times
    • Visited 7,457 rooms
    • Sent 15,328 lines of chat (since 15/03/2018 at 09:50)
    • Logged in 2782 times
    • I've actually spent a LOT less on Habbo than I thought! I mean I've bought gift cards and things separately but I've spent under £500 over the 6 years this report covers!

Could any of that information be used to compromise your account? (I have no idea)

Like you said the best thing is to make the forum moderators aware and if they deem it unsuitable to remove it and notify the team.
    No, absolutely none of that could be used to compromise an account.

To have an account compromised you’d need email addresses, security questions, specific transaction logs (I bought this amount on this day using this method of payment). Usually you’d need all of those; plus more publicly available stuff like DoB and aliases.

Before they put this in there WAS no way to get this information so there’s no chance of it being used maliciously (excluding someone wanting to bully me for my expenditure )

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I got mine through, but it's hard to make sense of it all. I also know that it isn't complete in areas. My marketplace values and even my purchase history seems lacking. My earliest email addresses aren't displayed, either. My account is almost 15 years old, but it doesn't appear to go back that far in areas. It says I've logged in 4,600 times, been a Habbo Club member for 2,100 days, and 11,000 people have visited my rooms. Those seem quite accurate, but my articles traded (14,000) seems very low. Trading was like 50% of my time on Habbo. My small cactus collection alone I estimate should amount to at least 1,000.

Yeah, it's way off. My activity log spans from 2011 to 2017, which doesn't cover half the time I've been on Habbo. Those are also some of my least active years.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 30-09-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I got mine through, but it's hard to make sense of it all. I also know that it isn't complete in areas. My marketplace values and even my purchase history seems lacking. My earliest email addresses aren't displayed, either. My account is almost 15 years old, but it doesn't appear to go back that far in areas. It says I've logged in 4,600 times, been a Habbo Club member for 2,100 days, and 11,000 people have visited my rooms. Those seem quite accurate, but my articles traded (14,000) seems very low. Trading was like 50% of my time on Habbo. My small cactus collection alone I estimate should amount to at least 1,000.
    They probably don't have logs for the entire entire history of the hotel, I thought it was maybe since the merge which was like 2010, 2011 ish?

Most of the CSV files have dates of things on, I think my earliest date was like 2011!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They probably don't have logs for the entire entire history of the hotel, I thought it was maybe since the merge which was like 2010, 2011 ish?

Most of the CSV files have dates of things on, I think my earliest date was like 2011!
    Yeah, you're right. My activity data only begins in 2011; must be when the merge occurred. Everything in the basic data file seems accurate, though. Most of my activity (and expenditure) was between 2004 and 2007, would have been interesting to see data from then.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ok, I got mine back, it has all the chats on it, all the things I have bought with my duckets, when and how I got them.
    Also, It shows how long I was in a room for etc. Who my friends are.
    Creepy. I came back to habbo in august I have my first ever conversation with someboyrafa... lol.

But wait, I made this account in 2013 (lucyecc) it doesn't show my previous chat.
    Last edited by lucyecc; 01-10-2018 at 08:32 PM.
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast