HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default What's your fav Habbo clothes??

As the thread title says!!

What's your fav/least fav Habbo clothing??

I literally don't wear anything other than the default clothing as my look is a 2011 original but I would say my favourite piece of clothing that I've SEEN is one of the floral crowns, they're just really cool looking and really contemporary compared to some of the other silly things.

I also really like the Wedding Dress too that's a bit more recent and the socks and sandals for pure hilarity value

Tokens
    Habbo
    Morgantic

NGL, I like all of them - since I try and get almost every single item of clothing there is... However, I currently don't have a favourite item of clothing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Never thought of it before, almost all the pieces of clothing are usually interesting just by the fact they exist even though there are the situations on which we love certain clothes or accessories because they are beautiful but at the same time it is virtually impossible to combine them with any other clothes or perhaps some of them are awesome technically but no one really pay attention to because they're non-HC or they belong to a non-cool segment of HC therefore everyone feels ashamed about them and simply go unused forever like an implicit rule

Moral of the story: Goldfish hats. The 30c ones.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Obviously the sloth hat! But I am a fan of the grass/leaf skirt that used to be HC and now isn’t, also the flower crowns are cute but I can’t wear them as ya know sloth hat

Like LUCPIX, lucyecc Liked

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

My favourite clothing hasn't really changed much, I guess I always find myself going back to the older HC clothing and I don't really like the newest stuff.

I don't really have a look that I always wear but when I change my look I always use the same items and just mix and match them and the colours. The other day I got HC on my first account for the first time in years and was able to look at the saved outfits, and they were all basically the same stuff I wear now! So I guess that's what I like. Although I do wear the flower crown now because it's cute.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Greek clothings look awesome! The wreath, toga, hermes helmet and slippers. I love them so much

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

love the gold party hat, the original one and the wreath crown too