HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Default Competition: Spookyween Habbo Pranks - Ends 24th October

Spookyween is coming up! That means that it's time to bring out your tricks, collect your treats and scare innocent old ladies. We all know about the classic trick of egging someone's house or slapping someone in the face with a handful of whipped cream, but you're all a creative lot so there must be some funny pranks that some of you guys have played on friends or family! But do you do the same on Habbo?

I want to know the best Habbo Prank you've done to someone! The funniest or most creative will win!

Prize: Habboween Forum icon for October and 100 Forum Tokens
    Last edited by YellowBelli; 17-10-2018 at 05:36 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This competition is now open!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

I have kind of done a Habbo prank but at the same time it's not Habbo cause it happened on Skype with the Habbo users at a fansite at the time. What I did was get a guy to eat some food while he was in the fansites voice call at the time (because he was hungry) I told him to go for an orange as it was lying around what he didn't know was I suggested orange because the juicy sounds of it through a microphone have certain side effects. We got into the call with a group of girls they were going on about changes for the site but then the prank really happened. The girls went off at the guy for being rude he asked what was wrong they accused him of having 'intimacy' with someone while in the call another girl accused him of drugs. He insisted it was just an orange but like my brilliant prank the juicyness of the orange was just too strong. I ended up turning off my mic to laugh.

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

A few years ago a group of us used to troll this guy. We had all of these fake accounts that we pretended were different people and would come up with ridiculous things and insist it was all real. Like say 'brb gotta go do the dishes' then hop onto another account and say 'oh I can't believe I just missed them!'. One thing that I remember was we told him about the Habbo War which spanned two years and included Bacons who were trying to take over the whole hotel, we were trying to get him to say bad things like 'bacon camp' which would get you banned, it was so wild.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!