HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Default Competition: Costume Disaster - Ends 24th October

Back when I was a little kid, I used to go out trick or treating at Halloween. One time, my mum made me a spider costume, which turned out not to be the best idea. Having an extra 4 legs made from tights and newspaper that kept getting stuck in gates. By the end of the night, I ended with 2 broken legs. The best thing about it is that I can tell people I once broke my leg at Halloween.

So, for this competition, I would like you to tell me about a time that a fancy dress went wrong for either you or someone you know.

Prize: 5 Credits + 50 tokens
    Last edited by YellowBelli; 17-10-2018 at 05:29 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This competition is now open!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was on stage and we had to take off a dressing robe to reveal a fancy sparkly dress. someone else tied up the dressing gown because I was in a hurry and then when it came to the reveal, it wouldn't untie I had a dressing gown dragging behind me for the next 2 scenes...
    Lidya xox

Tokens
    Habbo
    blance.

Latest Awards:

Tara Reid on the red carpet seems to have a horrible "Dress Mishap" a few years back,
    and considering its Halloween, and it was referred to as the "Franken-boob" i thought it was a just idea hahaha had to be said. what a mess

oviously i know her ahaha! (didnt read the part we should know these people, but im a man, and avoid wearing dresses...at least in public j/k)

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Well, when I was younger I used to love dressing up in scary costumes. So, one year, I went trick-or-treating as a Vampire, so I had a long red/black cape on. Well, that was during the Winter and so it was snowing a lot. Well, my cape was pretty long and the bottom of my cape got so wet and muddy and I was so sad. I was a young girl at the time, so I just ran home and cried because my costume was ruined.. so tragic