HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Are bans now fully permanent?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Yes

The results are hidden 0%
  • No

The results are hidden 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I'm sure that if you already explained about the supposed to be only '11 years ban' to them, it would sort out nicely. I wish for everything to work out for you. Cross fingers!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I do not know how the staff are now but just 6 months before redtiz left Habbo, I emailed her, we had about 20 email exchanges on various topics and she decided at the end to lift my ban. I had already left the game but having my account back was nice.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

This may be of interest to you @Benjixcore;

I was perm banned a long time ago by 0rca. Originally it was set to expire in 2020 - it was 2020 for a number of years but may be 5 years ago it started rolling, making the ban longer and therefore permanent. The account is linked to my ID, I can take a look at what the ban says now if you like?

@lawrawrrr; thanks for the account history post. Nice to see their GDPR compliance. I'm not sure if this feature can be used by anyone as the GDPR relates to EU citizens? @Benjixcore; just don't mention your nationality
    Like A. Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post

I was perm banned a long time ago by 0rca. Originally it was set to expire in 2020 - it was 2020 for a number of years but may be 5 years ago it started rolling, making the ban longer and therefore permanent. The account is linked to my ID, I can take a look at what the ban says now if you like?

@lawrawrrr; thanks for the account history post. Nice to see their GDPR compliance. I'm not sure if this feature can be used by anyone as the GDPR relates to EU citizens? @Benjixcore; just don't mention your nationality
    I think it would be quite hard to limit the feature to IPs from the EU, and a bit of a waste of time? It’ll all be automated collecting the data etc... hmm

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I think it would be quite hard to limit the feature to IPs from the EU, and a bit of a waste of time? It’ll all be automated collecting the data etc... hmm
    Yeah I assumed it would be for anyone but I haven't been on the site so didn't know if it said anything

Tracking IPs is pointless because of proxies, vpns etc
    Like A. Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You’re not gonna make it brah.
    Like A. Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Always have hope ^^

Tokens
    Habbo
    A.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post

Hi! Sorry I missed your reply - thought I had notifications set to email me but apparently not.

Yesterday came and went and I’m still banned this morning. I hate that now there is no ban end date - just says that the avatar is banned. I did notice that a previously perm-banned account of mine is now showing its habbo home when it was previously hidden, indicating that it may be unbanned. No such luck with my account that was supposed to end its 11 year ban yesterday, though.

I find it strange that one account would unban after the 11 years for “abuse of hobba tools,” but my perm ban for owning a retro has stuck past the unban date. I was banned on the now-unbanned account back when they made anyone a silver hobba by filling out a form right before hobba was done-away with; I was holding a class in a locked room for new hobbas to learn how to use the alert function, and was banned for doing that. I’m very interested in regaining access to that account (have a help ticket open currently) to see if I would have an ex-hobba badge, but I doubt it as it was during the short window where thousands of people became one right before the program was scrapped.

Has anyone found a way to see the ban end date with the current redesign of Habbo? I wish more info would be displayed, other than “this avatar is banned.” Also, I noticed that my last login date does not appear like it does on my other banned accounts. Last login is blank. Could this be an indicator that something is amiss, possibly because I haven’t logged in post-merge, even though this is a Habbo.com account?

Thanks everyone for your detailed answers - I appreciate all your efforts to help.

Tokens
    Habbo
    A.

Long story short:

Seems like I’m going to remain banned. It is a few days past the ban date, and I’m still banned. Submitting requests through the help tool receive an automated “you’re banned and you’ve been banned more than six months so we can’t help” response. The bottom of the ticket states you can create a follow-up, so I tried that too, also to which the automated response closes that ticket.

Habbo really really could do better in terms of customer service. I’m completely disappointed and let down. Why advertise a ban end date if it’s not accurate? Blah.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Benjixcore View Post
    Long story short:

Seems like I’m going to remain banned. It is a few days past the ban date, and I’m still banned. Submitting requests through the help tool receive an automated “you’re banned and you’ve been banned more than six months so we can’t help” response. The bottom of the ticket states you can create a follow-up, so I tried that too, also to which the automated response closes that ticket.

Habbo really really could do better in terms of customer service. I’m completely disappointed and let down. Why advertise a ban end date if it’s not accurate? Blah.
    That’s a shame. What I can only assume is when they banned you they had no options of permanent bans so just picked the longest one... assuming people wouldn’t wait around for 10 years.

Their customer service/help tool is generally shocking - extremely underfunded and outsourced leaving people to just follow a script that doesn’t even make sense sometimes with more specific requests!

I have to say I’m not massively surprised you are still banned though; of what j said above is true they probably have kept a note of permanent bans and do intend to keep them that way.

Sorry you’re not getting it back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast