Likes Likes:  0
    Habbo
    Sloths
    Tokens
    View Awards

Default The Great British Bake Off

Who’s watching?? I end up getting it a day later and it’s so hard to avoid spoilers!

Also I swear Paul is getting paid per handshake rather than per episode as that rare and special handshake is now so common nearly everyone’s had one (apart from poor terry ;( )

I’m rooting for Rahul - anyone else??

RuthOnToast is offline Events Organiser
    Assistant Help Desk Manager
    Competitions Staff
    Articles Writer
    Senior HabboxLive DJ (Toast)
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast
    Tokens
    View Awards

I've only watched it once this time and that were only after everyone at swimming got excited that Rahul were in the pool with us.

lawrawrrr is offline live long and suck it ☮
    General Manager

Habbo
    lawrawrrr
    Tokens
    View Awards

I loveeeeeeeeeee GBBO so much!!

Few comments:

I started off fully hating Kim Joy but I'm growing to like her a bit more even if I do still think she's a bit of a weeaboo
    Also didn't like Rahul, thought his cute/shyness was a bit of an act but now it's cute and he is SO CONSISTENTLY AMAZING wow

Manon's still my fav but I feel like she's too consistently "ok" rather than really good

HOLLYWOOD HANDSHAKES ARE TOO COMMON NOW

Habbo
    Sloths
    Tokens
    View Awards

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I loveeeeeeeeeee GBBO so much!!

Few comments:

I started off fully hating Kim Joy but I'm growing to like her a bit more even if I do still think she's a bit of a weeaboo
    Also didn't like Rahul, thought his cute/shyness was a bit of an act but now it's cute and he is SO CONSISTENTLY AMAZING wow

Manon's still my fav but I feel like she's too consistently "ok" rather than really good

HOLLYWOOD HANDSHAKES ARE TOO COMMON NOW
    I still don’t know how I feel about Kim Joy, I’m not the biggest fan but I appreciate her love of cats and her biscuit snowflake chandelier thing was v nice!

Yeah I wasn’t sure either if Rahul was an act but after Ruth said he wears Minion swim shorts I feel it’s real!

Habbo
    Samanfa
    Tokens
    View Awards

I like Ruby, but there's a couple of others I wouldn't mind winning either.

I liked Karen, but that's because she's from near me, so I had to support the West Yorkshire girl! It's a shame she never really shone and was just ok throughout it.

Habbo
    Samanfa
    Tokens
    View Awards

Just in case anyone hasn't seen it I'm going to put my opinion in the spoilers.

Show
    I'm really glad that Ruby didn't go home, I don't think you could have sent her home after she came 3rd in the technical (as opposed to John who came 4th) and then you had an edible cake from her unlike some of the others. What I didn't like though, was Paul saying that Ruby's showstopper failed because it was her fault (I fully agree with that), but then he goes and says Rahul is still in line for star baker even though his cake also collapsed and it was also HIS FAULT??? You can't say Ruby was at fault for hers then not put the blame to Rahul for his, it doesn't work like that (I don't like Rahul, I still think it's all an act and he knows he's alright at baking)! Sorry, I'm just ranting it just really annoyed me how it's fine for one person but not the other lmao! Rant over!

Not joking though that showstopper was a disaster, no one really stood out so much, but I agree with Kim Joy as it, I think she is a strong contender to win and I've warmed to her a lot more. I would like Ruby, Briony or Kim Joy to win. I think Manon did well at the start but isn't as consistent anymore.
    Last edited by Samantha; 09-10-2018 at 09:41 PM.

Habbo
    Sloths
    Tokens
    View Awards

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Just in case anyone hasn't seen it I'm going to put my opinion in the spoilers.

Show
    I'm really glad that Ruby didn't go home, I don't think you could have sent her home after she came 3rd in the technical (as opposed to John who came 4th) and then you had an edible cake from her unlike some of the others. What I didn't like though, was Paul saying that Ruby's showstopper failed because it was her fault (I fully agree with that), but then he goes and says Rahul is still in line for star baker even though his cake also collapsed and it was also HIS FAULT??? You can't say Ruby was at fault for hers then not put the blame to Rahul for his, it doesn't work like that (I don't like Rahul, I still think it's all an act and he knows he's alright at baking)! Sorry, I'm just ranting it just really annoyed me how it's fine for one person but not the other lmao! Rant over!

Not joking though that showstopper was a disaster, no one really stood out so much, but I agree with Kim Joy as it, I think she is a strong contender to win and I've warmed to her a lot more. I would like Ruby, Briony or Kim Joy to win. I think Manon did well at the start but isn't as consistent anymore.
    I've just watched it so ty for spoiler otherwise I totally would've read it ;D

Show

I totally agree with you and will join the rant, this episode was a mess. Kim Joy did okay but really she was just the best of a bad bunch, I doubt they'll be bringing back vegan week to the next season. I am still kinda rooting for Rahul but I'm starting to get a bit annoyed at his act even though I think it's not an act it's just getting a bit annoying. Ruby: "Something smells really good in here" Rahul: "Sorry" like what? I know I apologise a lot but he's overboard. and yeah he deff shouldn't have been up for star baker when his cake collapsed, it didn't even look that great before it collapsed anyway and he over drizzled it so it was soggy like how is that star baker material over Briony who made a great cake that looked excellent???

yay for awful sentence structure, sorry