HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Default The Great British Bake Off

Who’s watching?? I end up getting it a day later and it’s so hard to avoid spoilers!

Also I swear Paul is getting paid per handshake rather than per episode as that rare and special handshake is now so common nearly everyone’s had one (apart from poor terry )

I’m rooting for Rahul - anyone else??

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

I've only watched it once this time and that were only after everyone at swimming got excited that Rahul were in the pool with us.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I loveeeeeeeeeee GBBO so much!!

Few comments:

I started off fully hating Kim Joy but I'm growing to like her a bit more even if I do still think she's a bit of a weeaboo
    Also didn't like Rahul, thought his cute/shyness was a bit of an act but now it's cute and he is SO CONSISTENTLY AMAZING wow

Manon's still my fav but I feel like she's too consistently "ok" rather than really good

HOLLYWOOD HANDSHAKES ARE TOO COMMON NOW

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I loveeeeeeeeeee GBBO so much!!

Few comments:

I started off fully hating Kim Joy but I'm growing to like her a bit more even if I do still think she's a bit of a weeaboo
    Also didn't like Rahul, thought his cute/shyness was a bit of an act but now it's cute and he is SO CONSISTENTLY AMAZING wow

Manon's still my fav but I feel like she's too consistently "ok" rather than really good

HOLLYWOOD HANDSHAKES ARE TOO COMMON NOW
    I still don’t know how I feel about Kim Joy, I’m not the biggest fan but I appreciate her love of cats and her biscuit snowflake chandelier thing was v nice!

Yeah I wasn’t sure either if Rahul was an act but after Ruth said he wears Minion swim shorts I feel it’s real!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like Ruby, but there's a couple of others I wouldn't mind winning either.

I liked Karen, but that's because she's from near me, so I had to support the West Yorkshire girl! It's a shame she never really shone and was just ok throughout it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just in case anyone hasn't seen it I'm going to put my opinion in the spoilers.

Last edited by Samantha; 09-10-2018 at 09:41 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Just in case anyone hasn't seen it I'm going to put my opinion in the spoilers.

I've just watched it so ty for spoiler otherwise I totally would've read it ;D

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Okay I totally need to rant about the latest episode

Also if you want to waste an hour of your life NZ have recreated GBBO with The Great Kiwi Bake Off and it's awful, they don't even have a technical so you can legit just practice your way to the top.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

What did we think of the winner??