HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Haha we have 3 bins - refuse, recycling, green waste (trees n ting) and they pretty much take anything then just complain later if you've put something in wrong

My main adulting issue is IRONING SHIRTS it takes so long and they're just gonna get crumpled again ugh they do look nice for a bit though
    this is why I either iron my clothes the night before and lay them out nicely or do it in the morning (so it'll be ironed and nice and warm when you put them on)

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I iron in a batch like once a fortnight (when i do washing) rather than each day I woulld lose my shit if I had to do it EVERY DAY!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

takes like 5 mins in the morning or at night, rather that than 2 weeks worth of clothing. plus think fj meant once he irons it and puts it away it comes out creased so was pointless to iron
    plus how can u go 2 weeks without doing laundry! my basket is full after 3-4 days. I do bedding/towel wash on a Saturday and clothing whenever my basket is full, so 2-3 loads a week

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Hoovering is the worst, I hate it. It's not actually that bad, just a lot of effort to get out my old hoover and plug it in and lug it around. If I got a newer one that's easier to swipe around it'll probably be easier but how flipping expensive are things these days?

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

yes we had bin troubles this summer... our green bin got stolen one week then we ordered another off the council then that got stolen so then after that we had to get up and watch the bins and bring it in quickly after it was collected. tbh we think it was some builder we had beef with cos we posted a negative ad on the community fb group cos he let us down over and over again.

i was DYING to catch them taking it though, was planning to follow them (if they walked taking it) and then taking ALL of their bins muwahahaha. my motto is if you wanna play mind games there's only gonna be one winner cos i'll take it ALL the way till i win
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 04-10-2018 at 09:57 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    that's one of the best things?!
    Depends if you are budgeting or not .. to be honest it's one of my guilty pleasures. I was trying to think of mundane tasks for the thread

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    Hoovering is the worst, I hate it. It's not actually that bad, just a lot of effort to get out my old hoover and plug it in and lug it around. If I got a newer one that's easier to swipe around it'll probably be easier but how flipping expensive are things these days?
    Gtech AirRAM, literal life changer and worth every penny
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I sent my clothes to laundry shop just for ironing. Because I figured, what's the better place for me to use my salary at? I'd rather not be 'working' at work and at home T.T

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

JUST GOT HOME AND PUT A LOAD OF WASHING ON, WAS LIKE YES WELL DONE TOM THEN REALISED I NEEDED TO WASH THE CLOTHES I HAD ON AT THE TIME TOO
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    JUST GOT HOME AND PUT A LOAD OF WASHING ON, WAS LIKE YES WELL DONE TOM THEN REALISED I NEEDED TO WASH THE CLOTHES I HAD ON AT THE TIME TOO
    every. time.

pigged 25/08/2019

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast