HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    takes like 5 mins in the morning or at night, rather that than 2 weeks worth of clothing. plus think fj meant once he irons it and puts it away it comes out creased so was pointless to iron
    plus how can u go 2 weeks without doing laundry! my basket is full after 3-4 days. I do bedding/towel wash on a Saturday and clothing whenever my basket is full, so 2-3 loads a week
    it takes me like an hour but then I don't have to do it every day, move out the ironing board, wait for iron etc it's just effort every morning when I usually only have about 20 minutes to get ready! I hang most of my clothes up or fold carefully so they're not that creased.

2-3 loads a WEEK?? How many outfits do you go through a day to fill up your basket that quickly?? Is that just for yourself???? My basket literlly doesn't get full until about a month!

I wash my bedding once a fortnight-3 weeks, swtich sides so I'm not sleeping in the same bit for more than a week and a half to keep washing costs and effort down. I do a full towel wash like once a month too and chuck it all in the druer

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

maybe my basket is just small. i only have a small washing machine tbf so it only fits in about 4-5 days worth of clothes. plus i usually change my cardigans/jumper jackets most days cause im oily/sweaty so that's probably why. i just wash my bedding and towels in one go once a week on a saturday as it's easier to remember. but same i turn my bedding over through the week. but also same i hang my clothes up to dry so they either don't need to be ironed or just a quick over so it's not too much effort for me, i usually do it at night. I find doing the whole process of laundry/ironing relaxing tho so it's not effort to me and I enjoy doing it and look for excuse to do it aha but yeah not the greatest energy saving... but I just like the smell of freshly laundered clothing/bedding/towels!

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    JUST GOT HOME AND PUT A LOAD OF WASHING ON, WAS LIKE YES WELL DONE TOM THEN REALISED I NEEDED TO WASH THE CLOTHES I HAD ON AT THE TIME TOO
    Yesss ffs I hate it when this happens and it always happens!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

whenever i plan on a light wash i always wear dark clothes that day etc so i dont IMMEDIATELY have washing to do!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I don't even separate colours half the time just chuck everything in and hope for the best
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

WASHING CLOTHES IS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BEST ADULT CHORE

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I love doing laundry and the weekly shop

But one thing that's driving me mad this morning is i like to do all the house cleaning on a sunday so I can get it all nicely out the way in one day, swept and washed the kitchen floor at like 7am this morning and closed the door so the dog wouldn't get in then went back upstairs to snooze/read my book. came back down about an hour ago and someone has let the dog in and there's teeny tiny dog pawprints everywhere and she's got wet pawprints on the sofa too such a tragedy

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Eat the dog
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    JUST GOT HOME AND PUT A LOAD OF WASHING ON, WAS LIKE YES WELL DONE TOM THEN REALISED I NEEDED TO WASH THE CLOTHES I HAD ON AT THE TIME TOO
    I do that every damn time... and i keep forgetting to put my tea towel in the wash...

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I have spent the last 2 hours looking at my energy bills, researching alternatives and switching providers

how FUN!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast