HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I would like to go to the big cities like London, New York. I haven’t really left Australia except for Germany which was amazing and I would definitely go back, but I was there for three weeks and by the end was ready to go home, I’m a homebody so wouldn’t want to be gone for a huge amount of time.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I would love to travel the whole world. Not sure of how many days of duration. As long as I'm feeling happy with it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blance View Post
    ive not been anywhere outside of Ontario. other then northern USA Michigan, and out east Canada (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI etc) out west Canada is still on my list too,, snowboarding!
    although thats all about to change next year,
    not this christmas, but next, my whole family and i are headed to The Bahamas for the Holidays it was a great idea my mom came up with a few months back. considering all the kids are older now.
    also i want to travel with "Ultimate Europe" next year! 35 days! 14 Countires! ages 18-29, i mean its still like $6000 USD but im going to start saving now!
    I'd Be Nice To Get To Greece And See My Friends I Haven't Seen In Years!
    Greece is fantastic. I've been to quite a few places there (Athens, Olympia, Corfu, Mykonos, Rhodes, Santorini)

Santorini is unbelievable. The most beautiful place I've ever been.

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I loved India so would love over a few months to see the former Raj (India, Burma, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka) and take my time. I am planning on backpacking after August 2019 (when my contract finishes) so I am considering what to do. One possibility is doing a Cape to Cairo route of the former British colonies (South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia, The Sudan and Egypt) although I am open to South America and Asia too. I'll think about it more in-depth next year. Who knows.

I'm supposed to be booking 9 days away with my friend for New Year tonight. We keep switching between Cuba, Mexico and Sri Lanka depending on price so depends what we see tonight when we book. Sri Lanka we're leaning towards as it's geographically the size of Southern Ireland so would be possible to trek through a lot over 9 days there.

@Blance; You could travel European countries for much cheaper than that. Just book a plane to the cheapest place and stay in hostels and get coaches/rail etc. You'd soon meet people doing the same as you continental cities like Madrid, Barcelona, Paris and Budapest are full of Americans and Australians in the summer months doing the same. You could easily turn up without a regimented plan and just go with the flow.

I reckon you could easily manage for $3,000 to get at least 10 countries in your trip.
    The Cape to Cairo sounds really interesting. I'd never have the balls to do a trip like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    I've never been abroad, only been to Wales, Scotland and I live in England. I think I'm going to get a passport within the next year and explore a bit more though! I would love to go to the USA or Australia, potentially France (Paris) too.
    Opens up a whole new world Sam. Some of the places in the world are breathtaking. Paris is a nice starter as you can get the Eurostar if you don't like flying.

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I'm a real homebody so wouldn't really want to go away anywhere for a LONG time. I'd say like 3 weeks max.

BUT I actually hate hate travelling itself so yes while I'd love to see NZ and Australia I could never imagine myself getting on a plane for THAT long. Waiting until they bring back Concorde or teleportation like 8h is my max for travelling in 1 go...
    Travelling is a right pain but totally worth it when you're there. We spent over 24 hours travelling to Puerto Rico

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im glad this thread is going strong, thanks for all your replies!

I went to NZ via Dubai, then went onto Sydney then to Auckland, I was exhausted from travelling and jet lag!
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12