HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Default Happy things of the week

Spreading some more positive vibes, what’s one thing that’s made you happy this week??

I’ve finally mostly recovered from a nasty flu/cold so I’m happy to finally breathe and sleep properly again!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

nothing in particular, just happy of how far ive come mentally the past year and making good choices in my life. just grateful as hell for having supportive friends, a good network and relationship, a roof over my head, goals etc.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

I got to train one of the new temps at work, I'm going from strength to strength in my new job

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

The thought of restoring the happiness that used to be commonly present in my mind became even more solid and plausible

Bought a new earphone, walked under reinvigorating sunlight, slightly got rid of conditioned motivation, became more independent

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I planned to see First Man today, but all of the screenings at my local cinema were removed. I decided to go down anyway and see what was up, and they explained that there was an issue with their projector the day before, so they had to remove all of the listed showings for Screen 1, since they didn't know precisely when it would be fixed. Turns out it was fixed quite promptly, so I was able to see the film after all. Since all of the listings had been removed from their website, nobody else showed up. I had the cinema's largest screen all to myself, for the very first screening of a brand new film. Was pleasant — would do again.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I sorted some stuff out at work, spent 4 hours (non-paid) organising the exam files in work. Was sat on my classroom floor with dozens of sheets of paper all over the floor - stayed in work 8:45am to 21:15pm! So I feel good that I know it is all organised now and sorted out.

And also I booked a holiday with a friend to Sri Lanka (Ceylon) for New Year.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

It's over
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I soothed down three of my lovely students who cried. I am a happy and loving teacher.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Had a great set of classes today, on a high. Chilling with some tunes reading articles, thinking about the future. Good vibes. (sunglasses)