HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Default Was It Hard For You?

I'm just wondering, was it hard for you to study your course?

I'm a firm believer that every course/career has their own struggle. But since I was in medical school, I'm somewhat shifty about that since most of my friends who were studying religious courses, were saying we (the medical students) did go through hell in our study years in comparison to theirs XD

They were really having a laid back study. Studying last minute for most of the exams (they study like one night before the exam) when in comparison to us, studying one week before exam is already considered 'last minute'.

Do share with me the hardships in your study. Would love to hear about it too I just don't wanna feel like studying medical are so left behind with 'life'. T.T

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Everything is going to be hard cuz it’s new but I don’t think I struggled. It took me the first year of Uni to get a handle on the difference between high school design and uni design and how to present all your developments and thinkings but after that I don’t think I struggled. My grades continued to go up each year the more I got a handle on things ending up with As and A+s in my fourth/final year.

You dont have exams in design so it’s all huge projects so there’s no ‘better start studying hard’ period, it’s just go go go the entire year as you’re spending huge amounts of time every day on these projects.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

At University? I thought my course was relatively easy, if anything they should make it a lot harder. Degrees have devalued so much in the UK, I'm not sure they're worth the paper their written on.

EDIT: It's likely my course wasn't that bad due to the University being middle of the league tables.
    Last edited by Zak; 13-10-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

It's a no from me. I found it SO EASY. if you were smart enough to BS your way through reading the book then it was so easy to get away with it. Only a couple hours a week too - only 1 seminar at the last semester. Also with creative writing you just had to be creative enough to write shit and clever enough to compare it to other authors/use literative techniques to justify whatever you did

While I LOVED my uni it wasnt the best by any means and I was capable of getting into a much better uni probably. They just gave me a scholarship so there I went!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I like the one with just projects and papers cause it is not a matter of memorizing in comparison to exams. But yeah, that's a whole lotta works to do tho